Black Clover - Chapter 283 - A Huge Melee

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Patri excluded, Gadjah is the strongest new arrival here, and even Patri would have a tough time with Gadjah lol.
Yeah. I like Noelle and all but I think Gadjah and Patry are like massive canons in this squad.

Imagine that Noelle after all she showed in Vanica fight still told Patry that he is on another level and she needs his help.

Demon Light Magic Patry can potentially solo a Devil right now but we will need to see.

Like it was stated above by some.

Gadjah is easily above all Captains excluding Mereo and Yami.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yeah. I like Noelle and all but I think Gadjah and Patry are like massive canons in this squad.

Imagine that Noelle after all she showed in Vanica fight still told Patry that he is on another level and she needs his help.

Demon Light Magic Patry can potentially solo a Devil right now but we will need to see.

Like it was stated above by some.

Gadjah is easily above all Captains excluding Mereo and Yami.
Patri was once significantly above every Clover Captain, though Iโ€™m not sure how things stand now lol.

Gadjah is probably about on par with current Clover Captains who are extremely strong. He may even be stronger them after being enraged at what happened to his Kingdom lol.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Patri was once significantly above every Clover Captain, though Iโ€™m not sure how things stand now lol.

Gadjah is probably about on par with current Clover Captains who are extremely strong. He may even be stronger them after being enraged at what happened to his Kingdom lol.
Everyone including me was gassed about Ultimate Magic from Noelle or Luck ( I assume they would learn it + Leo ).

But I think we forgot about very important shit:

Remember this?

Licht does Ultimate Magic and looks at Asta, suggesting to him that he can pull off the same shit with his swords.

I wonder if that was a foreshadowing of potential Ultimate Anti Magic.

Asta's Demon-Dweller Sword can absorb magic without negating it with Anti Magic.

Imagine if Asta can awaken the power of this sword and transform the absorbed spells into Anti Magic unleashing some overpowered Ultimate Anti Magic Slash or some shit.

Bruhh.

Licht knew what he was doing there. Still to this fucking day Licht is in the story to a bigger or lesser extent. This guy was phenomenal.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Good chapter again from Tabata ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Fuegoleon decided to go outside the castle to help the citizens, so its pretty clear Nozel only with Dorothy rn.
And that mean Nozel x Dorothy is real? :blush:
And the big blast attack i assume it was from Gadjah?
And i hope its really from Gadjah and Tabata shouldn't make us disappointed about how he keep hyped up Gadjah.
And i mean Gadjah need to be serious because he need to save Lolopechka.