[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it also bears repeating that we are yet to see any evidence at all that scum are actually present between Poison, Emi and Mango. It's very possible that we're arguing which town to lynch here. So lynching through all three is dangerous thinking at best. Scum logic otherwise.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think it also bears repeating that we are yet to see any evidence at all that scum are actually present between Poison, Emi and Mango. It's very possible that we're arguing which town to lynch here. So lynching through all three is dangerous thinking at best. Scum logic otherwise.
It's not impossible, but the fact that we have a repeat of what was supposed to be yesterday, I really doubt the hosts would make an impossible to win in game event. Even if this is a Mafia ability or whatever, I just don't see how it would be balanced.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also I want to just say that @Jew D. Boy isn't usually like this. I think he too is probably ticked off now. I've played 2 games with the guy and he's actually pretty chill.

I strongly advice players to not take these games too seriously. We all make mistakes and that's fine tbh.
I meant this for @Ratchet lol.

First time seeing you ticked off though Ratchet.. or maybe not. I've seen it before I guess lol.

Anyway, regarding the game. @krogothwolf what do you make of Flower calling you a hiding scum yesterday? Didn't see you defend yourself against that. Were you just buys?

Ratchet

It's not impossible, but the fact that we have a repeat of what was supposed to be yesterday, I really doubt the hosts would make an impossible to win in game event. Even if this is a Mafia ability or whatever, I just don't see how it would be balanced.
I think it's a repeat because the modkill yesterday circumvented the lynch restriction. So for it to be fair then I can see why it would get repeated today. That's also why I'm no longer proposing we test it out - if it were a fake writeup, forcing it again today would make no sense.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think it's a repeat because the modkill yesterday circumvented the lynch restriction. So for it to be fair then I can see why it would get repeated today. That's also why I'm no longer proposing we test it out - if it were a fake writeup, forcing it again today would make no sense.
That's what I said, just with other words.
All I'm saying is that it wouldn't be fair if all 3 were town, it doesn't make much sense to put in a thing like this that is impossible for Town to win.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is true, especially since Noctis even acknowledged that Midnight was lynched rather than modkilled.

Ratchet

That's what I said, just with other words.
All I'm saying is that it wouldn't be fair if all 3 were town, it doesn't make much sense to put in a thing like this that is impossible for Town to win.
At the same token, would it make sense for a member of scum to be in there, essentially outing themselves? They increase their chances of being lynched to 1 in 3 everytime, that seems weird to me. I think scum *could* be present, but I don't think they *have* to be. And that kinda works as a punishment for town engaging in mechanics carelessly I feel.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
At the same token, would it make sense for a member of scum to be in there, essentially outing themselves? They increase their chances of being lynched to 1 in 3 everytime, that seems weird to me. I think scum *could* be present, but I don't think they *have* to be. And that kinda works as a punishment for town engaging in mechanics carelessly I feel.
This logic doesn't make sense to me. We can't avoid lynching one of the 3, which means that one of them must die no matter what. Why would a mechanic like that be unwinnable for town? There's a 1/3 chance that one of us is the maf. You could mislynch 2 times. But I don't think it would be good for the game.. Mafia usually got very strong abilities to make up for the fact that they're greatly outnumbered.

1 has to be mafia imo. Don't see why we're forced to lose a Town like this..

Ratchet

This logic doesn't make sense to me. We can't avoid lynching one of the 3, which means that one of them must die no matter what. Why would a mechanic like that be unwinnable for town? There's a 1/3 chance that one of us is the maf. You could mislynch 2 times. But I don't think it would be good for the game.. Mafia usually got very strong abilities to make up for the fact that they're greatly outnumbered.

1 has to be mafia imo. Don't see why we're forced to lose a Town like this..
Because if it is down to losing the RPS game, it punishes scum way more than it punishes the Town. Because it tells the Town that one of the three is scum, and that if that same person shows up multiple times without scum being lynched then they're almost locked to be scum just through mechanics. I think it makes more sense for the mechanic to just grab losers from each pair and make the town lynch between them, if town keep doing what gets them in that issue then that's on them really. I mean we'll see I guess, I'm not fond of lynching through all three people here though until scum is found.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also I want to just say that @Jew D. Boy isn't usually like this. I think he too is probably ticked off now. I've played 2 games with the guy and he's actually pretty chill.

I strongly advice players to not take these games too seriously. We all make mistakes and that's fine tbh.
Would really like to know what I did wrong here...I criticized his gameplay like we all do to each other, and then he threw a bevy of personal insults at me. I’ve seen people get into tiffs like this and apologize afterward; he doubled down and stood by his rhetoric. This isn’t a “both sides” kind of deal, he decided to be an asshole for no reason in a game on an anime forum.

Last DP was dumb IMO, but I suppose I've no prior experience with no claim games.
I still didn't like Usopp's drowning the thread though. It felt like we were just trying to carry on and try for sins and false alarms.

I was gonna say that all I know is that Flower didn't kill Usopp, but now she's outed as town anyway so well that's fine.

Like I just said, All I know is that Flower couldn't have killed Usopp. That's all I know from my night
No don't reveal anything. I asked those when I forgot that the game was no claim. Please don't reveal anymore info.
Mango was about to put himself into quite a trouble here. He also made up that poem.

A scum would more likely not risk such stunts.

I think I may have gotten it right and Emilia, Alibaba and krog are indeed the last scums. It should be either Emilia or Mango to be the last.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Because if it is down to losing the RPS game, it punishes scum way more than it punishes the Town. Because it tells the Town that one of the three is scum, and that if that same person shows up multiple times without scum being lynched then they're almost locked to be scum just through mechanics. I think it makes more sense for the mechanic to just grab losers from each pair and make the town lynch between them, if town keep doing what gets them in that issue then that's on them really. I mean we'll see I guess, I'm not fond of lynching through all three people here though until scum is found.
But I never got challenged to RPS, so I can't have lost.
I don't know tough.. The more I think about it the more uneasy I feel about this all..

I know I'm flipflopping a lot right now, but I don't know man.. I feel like I want to trust @Finalbeta and @Flower's read for now..
While I'm uneasy about Poison, I think I'm gonna just stick with QueenEmi afterall..

Vote QueenEmilia
@Noctis @Rej @AL sama

But I never got challenged to RPS, so I can't have lost.
I don't know tough.. The more I think about it the more uneasy I feel about this all..

I know I'm flipflopping a lot right now, but I don't know man.. I feel like I want to trust @Finalbeta and @Flower's read for now..
While I'm uneasy about Poison, I think I'm gonna just stick with QueenEmi afterall..

Vote QueenEmilia
@Noctis @Rej @AL sama
why are you sticking with me?

you called me out for not replying to lind (when I did but u just missed it) but u didn’t reply to my question earlier, what makes poison and flower less sus than me?

Status
Not open for further replies.