[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No, I’m saying she seems less like scum based on what I’ve seen out of both of you AND how she’s performed in the past. If you happen to be town, I’ll know this is your usual meta. I don’t care about the caps, it’s the shit you’re saying over and over again that’s giving me that vibe.
For me it's avoiding answering certain questions despite answering others, it feels like a pick and choose situation. As if she's consulting with someone in between. It really feels off for me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Its doubtful she would be consulting with anyone, this is just emi.
I'm not saying she neccesarilty is, but it really does feel like it. It's like talking to your mafia buddies being your "lawyer" what questions to answer and which ones to not.
I of course don't know her or her gameplan. But there is something off here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't believe Emi is scum. I am not 100% but idk, I really really don't think she is.

@Flower I'm growing tired of your approach to debate in this game. You insist you are Town which, if you are, makes some sense, but you must also concede that this isn't factual just yet even with the writeup. I do think you should be put to one side for now, and removed from the lynch pool. But that's all. Also, why is Poison in there, but not you? If we assume they're the losers from Night 1.

@QueenEmilia I need you to work with me here. Out of the three people that must be lynched, who should we go for?

I'm currently leaning towards Mango.

Ratchet

This consulting angle is nonsense too. If scum members are advising Emi how to play, why the hell would they be having her target someone who has a writeup confirming them as town, instead of one of the other two, both of whom are viable lynches? People need to take a step back and try to remove their confirmation bias from coming up with ludicrous scenarios just to push their arguments through. Mafia isn't a game where you make the facts fit your argument. Unless of course, you're scum.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't believe Emi is scum. I am not 100% but idk, I really really don't think she is.

@Flower I'm growing tired of your approach to debate in this game. You insist you are Town which, if you are, makes some sense, but you must also concede that this isn't factual just yet even with the writeup. I do think you should be put to one side for now, and removed from the lynch pool. But that's all. Also, why is Poison in there, but not you? If we assume they're the losers from Night 1.

@QueenEmilia I need you to work with me here. Out of the three people that must be lynched, who should we go for?

What's your case on me?
Curious to hear what you're thinking.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

This post is all assumptions and conjecture, don’t like it at all. You doubt Flower’s allegiance even though you accept that the rest of the first write up is legit, something we collectively agreed upon yesterday, and are still looking to lynch one of the three who ISN’T your buddy/the leading candidate right now. Feels very opportunistic to swoop in under the guise of scum hunting when all you’re doing is trying to take the heat off someone who has earned the suspicion and cast it onto someone like Mango who hasn’t done shit to deserve it.

Ratchet

What's your case on me?
Curious to hear what you're thinking.
I am fine with Poison too, it's mostly I don't think it's Emi, I don't know if there is scum between any of you even, but I don't really agree with Usopp being a Vig kill either. Given that you apparently are attributed that I pick you over Poison. But I can be convinced either way.

I doubt I'll be convinced on Emi being scum. I feel pretty confident in my read, and sure I acknowledge that if I'm wrong it looks bad for me (somewhat, I think my reasons make sense and remain uncontested, but I don't expect this Town to factor this in either), but if Emi is lynched I am fully expecting a Town flip. Maybe then people will listen to me, but who really knows?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This consulting angle is nonsense too. If scum members are advising Emi how to play, why the hell would they be having her target someone who has a writeup confirming them as town, instead of one of the other two, both of whom are viable lynches? People need to take a step back and try to remove their confirmation bias from coming up with ludicrous scenarios just to push their arguments through. Mafia isn't a game where you make the facts fit your argument. Unless of course, you're scum.
I didn't accuse her of it, I only just said it is as if she is.
Of course I cannot prove it, but she still hasn't answered Lind's question, this is what ticks me the most at this moment

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I am fine with Poison too, it's mostly I don't think it's Emi, I don't know if there is scum between any of you even, but I don't really agree with Usopp being a Vig kill either. Given that you apparently are attributed that I pick you over Poison. But I can be convinced either way.

I doubt I'll be convinced on Emi being scum. I feel pretty confident in my read, and sure I acknowledge that if I'm wrong it looks bad for me (somewhat, I think my reasons make sense and remain uncontested, but I don't expect this Town to factor this in either), but if Emi is lynched I am fully expecting a Town flip. Maybe then people will listen to me, but who really knows?
Well, let's say that you are right about Emilia, then that leaves Poison, because it's mostly between the 2.

Of course I am still an option, but I think it's hard to create a solid case on me at this point in time.

Ratchet

This post is all assumptions and conjecture, don’t like it at all. You doubt Flower’s allegiance even though you accept that the rest of the first write up is legit, something we collectively agreed upon yesterday, and are still looking to lynch one of the three who ISN’T your buddy/the leading candidate right now. Feels very opportunistic to swoop in under the guise of scum hunting when all you’re doing is trying to take the heat off someone who has earned the suspicion and cast it onto someone like Mango who hasn’t done shit to deserve it.
What are talking about? We're forced to lynch one of the three, hello??? I am saying Flower isn't confirmed Town, because nothing is 100% in Mafia, but for the purposes of now Flower can be considered Town.

Are you special or something? I have repeatedly said I have a Town read on Emi, I've explained why her behaviour makes no sense to me to come from scum, I have said why I picked Mango repeatedly by this point, and apparently you're either too stupid or too lazy to read and then demand I repeat myself ad nauseum to excuse this. If you're not going to read my posts then why bother asking me to repeat myself in the first place? It's all in the thread, either read it or fuck off.

Ratchet

Well, let's say that you are right about Emilia, then that leaves Poison, because it's mostly between the 2.

Of course I am still an option, but I think it's hard to create a solid case on me at this point in time.
Right, like I said, Poison is an option. An option I am open to. I'm not open to lynching to strongest town read of mine out of the three (Emi). I pick you simply because if you are responsible for the Usopp kill then I have my doubts that it came from Town, but I'm not exactly steadfast in that belief.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What are talking about? We're forced to lynch one of the three, hello??? I am saying Flower isn't confirmed Town, because nothing is 100% in Mafia, but for the purposes of now Flower can be considered Town.

Are you special or something? I have repeatedly said I have a Town read on Emi, I've explained why her behaviour makes no sense to me to come from scum, I have said why I picked Mango repeatedly by this point, and apparently you're either too stupid or too lazy to read and then demand I repeat myself ad nauseum to excuse this. If you're not going to read my posts then why bother asking me to repeat myself in the first place? It's all in the thread, either read it or fuck off.
Aight, you and I won’t be interacting anymore in this game except through votes. No reason for you to lash out like a child just because someone disagrees with your point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.