[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underrated post.
Flower did want to lynch queen instead of midnight delight.
Pushed hard for it.
Midnight was supposed to be a 2nd wagon with less votes.
people decided against it and midnight flipped mafia.

Also why is flower alive if they are town?
Would mafia want a confirmed town walking around?
FINALLY OMG THANK YOU i was getting frustrated i feel like no one reads what im saying

Then how about you provide something of value?

All I ever saw from you was you proposing a Town lynch, STILL having your vote on me and when voted up you panic.

There is nothing Town about you at all.
stop saying ur a town lynch ffs the same thing could apply to you and even worse cuz u pushed me instead of midnight whos confirmed scum now, i could say u PROPOSED AND PUSHED a town lynch. stop using that argument as it can be used both ways.

come up with smth else get a lil more creative <3

+ i write in caps a lot, i was more confused as to why ppl keep sheeping u

Could you give me your town reads only?
hmm i think you are town and i stated why earlier, i think ratchet is town too he actually tries to discuss with us rather than sheeping like most ppl here do, ali is town too he went for midnight and t-pein cuz he actually considered the points i made instead of sheeping flower like the others and getting an easy lynch

idk about the rest i have to read more

Interesting if this is the host's doing or a Town ability then Emilia is the last scum.
it could also be a scum's ability, it could be fake lol the probability of both is equal so no that doesnt mean im the last scum

Well this should prove my theory that this WU was in fact not fake.

Even though it really is me that's the baddie, I'll vote for QE

Vote QueenEmilia
@Noctis @Rej @AL sama
are u sheeping me to save urself from getting lynched? lol

Vote Lynch Emilia @Noctis @AL sama
That’s what I voted for yesterday when this came up, and I haven’t seen anything from her gameplay to convince me I should go for one of the other two.
what did u see from poison and mango that convinced you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay, lets go with the info we have shall we.

Rhea says that among the fuji voters all were town. Although one of them could be disguised as sheep. Now either Rhea is lying or she's telling the truth. But her voting midnight yesterday makes me think she's not mafia.

If we believe Rhea completely, then Emilia and T-pein are town. Can it be the case that all 3 on the lynch platform are town?

Okay, lets go with the info we have shall we.

Rhea says that among the fuji voters all were town. Although one of them could be disguised as sheep. Now either Rhea is lying or she's telling the truth. But her voting midnight yesterday makes me think she's not mafia.

If we believe Rhea completely, then Emilia and T-pein are town. Can it be the case that all 3 on the lynch platform are town?
I doubt it. This game isn‘t bastard.

I understood Rhea that she only sees players as guilty or inno which would go with my observation that Emilia is the Godfather of her team as they usually scan innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.