[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem Flower, and also I have with you is that you aren't really helping out town in any way. You're kind of just here giving empty feedback, which is the main reason you're a person of interest.

Midnight Delight was really easy to spot as a mafia, as he dodged and avoid any and all confrontations and was very unwilling to assist in the inquiries made, and also refused to go for any kind of lynch.

I'm kind of feeling that you're also under the same category, just not as obvious.
me telling you guys to lynch flower is helping town the most! And since midnight was so obvious then why did flower insist on lynching me? Cuz she’s his teammate duh

well your feeling is wrong lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
But why was Light killed among all the others? Who were Light's suspects?

Also @Alibaba do you want to know what I think of Beta suspecting you? I don't really think much of it. You wanted to lynch Midnight yesterday and wanted to go against Flower's Emilia Lynch for midnight. So at the very least you're not mafia to me.

So I don't really believe Beta's suspicion of you.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
But why was Light killed among all the others? Who were Light's suspects?

Also @Alibaba do you want to know what I think of Beta suspecting you? I don't really think much of it. You wanted to lynch Midnight yesterday and wanted to go against Flower's Emilia Lynch for midnight. So at the very least you're not mafia to me.

So I don't really believe Beta's suspicion of you.
Ok thank you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Okay, I believe Reborn is a good choice tbh. He protected Fuji quite early on, he protected Rhea quite early on. He said it depends on the context, but I'm not exactly sure what he meant by that.

Interestingly in one of his posts, he said something like Beta, Midnight, Rhea are all players that are hard to read.

I don't remember why he said that post exactly, but him bringing up midnight at that time is very suspicious now seeing midnight's flip.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Let's not jump on the Emilia wagon just yet. It's highly likely that my reads are wrong and I've put some scum in the town list and townies in the scum list. At moments like this I wish the vig had shot anyone of the suspects. It would narrow the pool of players.

So light was a role blocker and blocked Flower on Night 1 and there was no mafia kill. Was that just a coincidence is the question.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Krog and Alibaba's days are numbered. Their performance was just so dissatisfactory I can't wait for them to go.

This day should merely be used im order to find out who the last scum could be and it should be a Lady going by pairs logic. But I can't see anyone beside one of these guys: Emilia/Flower/Mango/Lind

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
@Lindltaylor come here and share your thoughts with us!

@Marimo_420 I'd also like to hear from you.
Don't know too much atm. Gave up ressijg after the first 20 pages which was mostly fluff, and the last few pages which was just midnight being an idiot.

Give me 3 hours. Will try to skim through the bits while making dinner. Kinda busy rn trying to feed the fam.

Anyone want to give me a rough breakdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.