[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
also, if flower was really town then wouldn’t scums get rid of her since she got “confirmed”? no because she IS scum idk how none of y’all are suspecting her
Confirmed townies don’t always bite the dust after being outed...in the Punk Hazard game, I was revealed to be Zoro fairly early on, and I survived the entire game...mostly because I kept vigging townies on accident :zosleepy:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Flower @MangoSenpai

Can you pls share with me your thoughts on Lind?

Do you also think he's town?
I mostly agree with Flower's interpretation. Lindl seems to get to the bottom of things being reasonable and giving thoughts and asking around people for their thoughts and interpretations.
He's by no means a person of interest at this point in time for me at least.
all you’ve been saying is that you’re town, like okay? we get it? obviously you’re not gonna admit you’re scum
The problem Flower, and also I have with you is that you aren't really helping out town in any way. You're kind of just here giving empty feedback, which is the main reason you're a person of interest.

Midnight Delight was really easy to spot as a mafia, as he dodged and avoid any and all confrontations and was very unwilling to assist in the inquiries made, and also refused to go for any kind of lynch.

I'm kind of feeling that you're also under the same category, just not as obvious.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I mostly agree with Flower's interpretation. Lindl seems to get to the bottom of things being reasonable and giving thoughts and asking around people for their thoughts and interpretations.

The problem Flower, and also I have with you is that you aren't really helping out town in any way. You're kind of just here giving empty feedback, which is the main reason you're a person of interest.

Midnight Delight was really easy to spot as a mafia, as he dodged and avoid any and all confrontations and was very unwilling to assist in the inquiries made, and also refused to go for any kind of lynch.

I'm kind of feeling that you're also under the same category, just not as obvious.
Ok thanks.

About the poem. It's kinda iffy.

Do you think it's still relevant? Like it's still crucial info? Or not so much now?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

If you ISO Emilia, both before and after the announcement where it said she should be lynched, it’s either straight fluff or OMGUSing Flower for the push. Neither one looks good in this fight and there’s reason to sus both, but I think giving Emilia a pass would ignore how she doesn’t help her own case. I guess this is a long way of saying I agree with you on yet another thing :myman:

Alibaba and krog look the worst to me. Going by my reads.

That would make for 2 Gentlemen and 1 Lady being scum complexively.

The last scum I bet is nesting amongst Emilia/Flower/Mango/Lind gong by my reads. Would make a lot of sense if the last scum was the last Lady at least. But let's not wrap our minds too far for now. Regardless, it appears it was scum to kill off LANJI like I had predicted. And it is more likely that Flower/Emilia/Mango are not scum assuming Flower's reveal was legit and Emilia/Mango were set up via a fake scum write up. Unless that was the host's doing.

So let's go after Ali or krog.

Status
Not open for further replies.