I want my damn Sanji chapter NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The funny thing about sanji is he hasn’t done any new techniques especially no okama shit which makes me believe he’s been holding back this entire time because of his pride.

I do also think sanji will unlock his exoskeleton this arc so Oda can properly ditch the raid suit and sanji would keep the invisibility.

It’s obvious imo that sanji won’t be keeping the raid suit. The raid suit can be made into something new by usopp and franky possibly even armor for nami.

king fighting sanji is the only thing that makes sense also since Oda is gonna give king character development and the right hand losing to someone not named a straw hat is crazy. That’s like saying bege vs katakuri.

tbh, i don't know why you're expecting king vs sanji lol.

There's no reason for Oda to bring up judge and queen knowing each other if he wasn't going to tell us more through dialogue and battle later on.
there’s way more evidence for sanji vs king. @Chrono has shown this multiple times. The only things you guys are banking on is one line.

Who the hell would drakes fight if sanji fights queen? Use your head bro kaidos right hand isn’t falling to a non straw hat. Marco himself called the straw hats the muscle. Why would he take out kaidos right hand?

there’s way more evidence for sanji vs king. @Chrono has shown this multiple times. The only things you guys are banking on is one line.

Who the hell would drakes fight if sanji fights queen? Use your head bro kaidos right hand isn’t falling to a non straw hat. Marco himself called the straw hats the muscle. Why would he take out kaidos right hand?
Theres no chance in hell Marco defeats King. Only 2 people who have a chance for defeating King is Sanji and Zoro. And we've got plenty of set-up for Sanji vs King, nothing for Zoro vs King.

Whilst with Sanji vs Queen, people are riding set-up which could be resolved in non-combat ways.

Theres no chance in hell Marco defeats King. Only 2 people who have a chance for defeating King is Sanji and Zoro. And we've got plenty of set-up for Sanji vs King, nothing for Zoro vs King.

Whilst with Sanji vs Queen, people are riding set-up which could be resolved in non-combat ways.

they seriously believe Oda would make someone like Marco take down king. The whole thing doesn’t even make sense either if sanji fought queen who would drake fight? People seriously think drake isn’t gonna get a fight?

it’s kinda funny because you would think that people would agree since queen tried killing drake he will do it again or something along the lines of that but nope since queen mentioned sanjis FAMOUS WORLDWIDE KNOWN FAMILY it means sanji vs queen

Sanji and Queen both being in love with Komurasaki does not mean they have to fight
Sanji and Queen both knowing Judge does not mean they have to fight

King wanting to kill the scarbbards and Sanji wanting to save the scarbbards does mean they have to fight
King wanting to kill Momo and win the war, whilst Sanji constantly looking to save Momo....DOES MEAN THEY HAVE TO FUCKING FIGHT

Done. Im going to sleep.