General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Oda actually intended to make the Big Mom Pirates good characters (even though it looks like he never really tried), but he failed (transformed a Yonko and a YC2 into memes). He realized it and, as a result, after Katakuri was defeated, he lowkey RUSHED to the next arc (Levely) cuz he just couldn't keep Whole Cake Island interesting...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oda actually intended to make the Big Mom Pirates good characters (even though it looks like he never really tried), but he failed (transformed a Yonko and a YC2 into memes). He realized it and, as a result, after Katakuri was defeated, he lowkey RUSHED to the next arc (Levely) cuz he just couldn't keep Whole Cake Island interesting...
I feel like Oda made the WCI characters like an Alice in Wonderland set-like however forgot about Smoothie's mechanical actions

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Big Mom is actually supposed to be Kaido's equal
Smoothie is actually supposed to be Queen's equal (well, she is supposed to be a YC2, right? she got a higher bounty than cracker)
But I can't blame ppl who don't believe in it after their portrayal during WCI
Oda messed up
Yes I'm aware of their strenght that's why she is the most useless strong character as I stated :madmonk: