Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what role will BM pirates play,almost all of the main fighters are occupied,so bringing in the BM pirates would be overkill.
Smoothie vs Yamato could be a great fight.

If Hawkins switch side, he can fight someone like Snack (Snack hates worstgen).

And if Brook doesn't stay with Robin, make him fight Daifuku.

Rest (BMP fodders) can be defeated by Tama & her army.

On a side note, Oda has given up the idea of a Strong second mate after trying it first. Look at it, there is a massive difference in the portrayal of First mate and Second mates in the series. That is what is affecting Sanji.

Rayleigh was Goat. Gaban neglected.

Oden was Goat. No second mate for Prime WB.

Marco receiving hype. Jozu nowhere to be seen.

Ben Beckman threatens AdmiraLs while Lucky Roo just watched.

Katakuri was the brain behind the crew. Smoothie is left behind.

If anything, King and Queen are the closest first and second mates in power and portrayal.

I thought the same, lol. Made some comments on Sanji vs Jack before looking at the spoilers and after looking it at them, I can't understand why people have become so sure of Sanji vs Jack, lol. I mean, that's just grasping at straws.
Its because some people were saying that queen will go kill the scabards and sanji will go save them and clash with queen there, But now we find out that the one whos going to kill them is jack.

:risitavirus:

Sanji better get a super awesome moment in this arc because this shit with black maria is the worst thing oda has done in this arc and the worst thing he's done to sanji in one piece, he better get a moment equal to zoro cutting gaint rock pica in half but against Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.