Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back when we think Yamato vs Sasaki gonna happened, before Franky come out of nowhere, then Franky vs Sasaki happen. Yamato escaped with Momo and Sinobu.

So I think Oda gonna use same plot here, Sanji gonna face Jack exchange clash, before Yamato somehow ended in second floors, possibly hearing the Red Scabbard are defeated setting the matchup between Yamato and Jack.
Sanji gonna rescued Red Scabbard, then Boa Huang knew What Sanji doing, inform it to either King or Queen then could be either two of them decide to finished Red Scabbard by himself, setting the matchup Sanji vs Queen/King.

Sanji didn't use the raid suit because he only use it to help his friends, that's why he accepted using it in the first place, he won't use it to help himself

this moment show that Sanji not hitting women doesn't mean he think they are weak, because here he trusted that Robin is strong and can handle herself

it's another great character moment for him, and actually easy to understand
I mean. That's Oda's intention, Oda revealed in an SBS that he's aware about how quite a bit of people were soured by the Sanji Kalifa thing so it makes you wonder why he went back to it but hey, he's free and Robin gets her first fight in forever on the the next fight

Status
Not open for further replies.