Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Sanji will fight anyone soon
He may have few clashes here and there
If people recall, after losing to Kalifa, he didn't show up again until a few fights were over. I can see all the F6 battles being resolved beforehand, but since the 3 of them need way more characterization, he'll probably recover in a few chapters and show up in front of Queen or something.

No way he shows up in front of Jack, he's currently out and Jack is about kill the scabbards, how would he reach them in time?

I could see whoever the silhouette was being Toki. She touches him and moves him 10 minutes into the future or something, enough time for Yamato to arrive or something (or Sanji lol)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji fans after Oda's played with them for over a decade and Wano hits.

Oda is amazing.
That man managed to portray Zoro better than I, shishio or nik had managed to hype since 2019. Just to name a few examples.

And I expected Sanji to take at least on Queen but the direction isn't promising for now.

I’m all seriousness Yamato and Jack is the only thing that makes actual sense. Especially in story so idk why people are saying Jack vs sanji now it makes zero sense.

yamato is protecting momo what do you think is gonna happen when she realized the scabbards are in trouble from Jack the drought? She’s gonna proof that even though she is kaidos daughter she is one of wanos protectors.

Yamato vs Jack is the only thing that makes actual sense because she isn’t gonna be running around doing nothing and we know she has a devil fruit and was ready to turn into zoan or hybrid form so it makes sense it’s two hybrids.

Hybrid Yamato vs hybrid jack

Drak and chopper vs queen and the numbers

Sanji vs king

J

Jo_Ndule

I like Jack but Oda doesn't give a damn about calamities
They are just strong

Jack has proven himself to he Strong already
He got his W already vs Minks at Zou
He didnt lose to Ashura
He only lost to sulong Dukes and Admirals

The people who need hype are Queen and King, they lack impressive feats

All this confirms is Yamato is gonna fight Jack. Momo is gonna wanna save the scabbards and that leads up to Yamato vs Jack

it is funny tho how you guys were trying to say sanji would fight queen because of that judge line. Now you guys are moving on to Jack vs sanji getting desperate I see.
You guys 2 weeks ago

King will go after the scabbards and Sanji wants to protect them

KING VS SANJI HYPE

This week

Jack is going after the scabbards and Sanji wants to protect them

Yamato vs Jack confirmed

:okay::okay:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sanji doesn't fight
Haha that's good

You just don't want to accept the possibility of Sanji looking bad again XDXD
But it all depends on what he wants of Sanji for the end of the arc.
And IMO oda has already stated that he doesn't want him on a single plot...
BEcause at the end of wano, he'll be necessary.
I can totally see Sanji having a solo all out fight this arc. Everyone of the Sh seem to be in a difficult fight where they will have to surpass themselves, it will be the same for Sanji.

Sanji can have a fight and be helpful after that. In Enies Lobby he had a solo fight and at the end saved the day with the Door of Justice;

Status
Not open for further replies.