Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yes he will. Jack has the Big Mom portrayal. Which is a tank that keeps on getting thrown around. Right now Sanji is more important than Jack in the grand scheme of things. Jack is probably getting defeated by the scabbards whilst Sanji is defeating a Calamity above Jack.

Sanji is the one needed to look better after this clash, if it does happen.
Yamato vs Jack. Momo is gonna want to save the scabbards so they will go to them and Yamato will save the scabbards and fight Jack.

Marco is fighting king thier fight already started
There fight didn’t already start using that logic marco is fighting both king and queen right now.

this arc isn’t meant for Marco it’s about the new generation surpassing the old. Marco even called the straw hats the muscle. Why would he take down kaidos right hand?

king can only get character development if he fights sanji

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Remember Whole Cake.
Sanji's arc. But a Cake.
If Oda want's to have Sanji fine for the end of Wano, he won't allow him to fight against someone like King or Queen... But Jack??? And a Nerfed Jack??? LMAO, perfect for him.
It's bad enough to be a good contrast for the end...
haha I know this seems bad currently but don't worry Sanji will shine

WCI was never meant to be an arc to highlight Sanji strength and powers and might.

WCI was Sanji winning over his inner demons and showing his true strength to the Vinsmoke : he has emotions, he cares, cares for the weaks, for his family, his crew etc. Sanji managed to free himself from his past and can now look in front of him instead of behind. He even saved the Vinz when they were 2 seconds away of being killed.

Sanji didn't lose anything when the drug didn't work for him, Sanji on the opposite was better than them.

Sanji proved he was superior to Judge puppet soldiers : he saved them, he put aside his past with them to save them, he stayed true to his character through and through. Sanji won against his family. They can trash talk him all they want, they are not his bruden anymore.

Sanji baked a cake to save all the islands, we can think it is a bad plot (yep it was weird as fuck) but this is not against him power wise.

Sanji arc was not a fighting arc it was a character arc.

Hate this chapter still 9/10 better than rooftop but no sanji
Sanji is meant to fight king so basically Oda is nerfing sanji by him getting beat up just so King can have a chance I see

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Guys am I the only one noticing this? Every chapter that focuses around Sanji is usually a miss, mid, boring, or all of the above?

What y’all think @bennbeckman @Finalbeta @Ice devil slayer
Well I'm not having fun.
I hoped Oda could change Sanji's stereotype by making him kick a woman. Also hoped he would have him achieve a neat level of CoA instead of relying on a suit. All this stuff is not occurring right now.

On the other hand I'm pleased about Nico Robin and Brook taking on Black Maria, but my dream is it to be a solo.

Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji! :finally:

Sanji haters who claim he does not think women are strong and can handle themselves getting bitch slapped by Oda :milaugh:

BM went on about how Sanji must call Robin so that they can beat her up and torture her, and he was like

" Oh i will call for Robin, but once she gets here she's going to fuck you all up"

:steef:

I love how Sanji's relationship with women is not one sided in that regard

Just as he'd risk his life to protect Robin or Nami, he trusts them to do the same for him.

Black Maria is obviously not weak by any means, and Sanji got to witness her strength as he allowed her to one sidedly beat him down, but trusts Robin to come in there and kick her and her lackeys asses.

Black Maria :king:

There fight didn’t already start using that logic marco is fighting both king and queen right now.

this arc isn’t meant for Marco it’s about the new generation surpassing the old. Marco even called the straw hats the muscle. Why would he take down kaidos right hand?

king can only get character development if he fights sanji
Marco is fighting king he wont just leave king and go away. Drake will probably fight queen

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Minks fought him using strategy and Jack played their game for 5 days, then decided to just end the battle all at once
Is not a 'clean win', but still showed to be a beast
I would say him going against sengoku and fujitora was way more impressive. Back in Zou base form Neko kicked his ass.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
This chapter is cementing to me that Zoro vs King will happen. Given alll the shit Sanji is taking, there’s always an underlying message.

Sanji isn’t Zoro. When women hit him he cuts back. When the chips are down, that’s where you see Zoro at his greatest. When the chips are down Sanji is also down. Sanji and Zoro both save people, but Zoro finishes his fights. Sanji instead chooses to run (which is smarter, but not the Bushido way).

“When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.” This is Zoro’s mentality on life, and that’s why Kaido and Big Mom, will be followed up with the strongest Swordsman in Wano, King. Zoro can do what Sanji can’t. Stay conscious even after Luffy to take on burdens Luffy can’t momentarily. This is why Zoro is clutch saving Luffy almost five times this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.