Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack vs Sanji isn't assured...in fact, you guys are jumping up fast coz you heard "Jack us going to kill retainers "
Forgetting that Yamato is open
That is the logic fail with you use here.
Yamato is open but Sanji don´t KNOW it. Sanji even fucking don´t know anything of Yamato.
And BM get stopped by Robin/BM, Jack going now down and Sanji as the only strawhats know about the plan.
He going now down to save them, cut of Yamato since Sanji never meet her.
Sanji will go down, if you like it or not, he will face Jack.
@jmena is a Sanji fan, if he even agree that point something going happen for sure.

I don't think Marco will fight King. One of the biggest themes of the arc is the new generation testing itself. Marco even says to King and Queen that they are fighting the new era.

And I think Marco is too strong for someone like King anyway.
So what is he doing? Just going to chill? Marco will fight someone and its only logical he fights the strongest outside the yankos, it doesnt make sense if he comes all the way and not help with the fighting. And its not like he can fight fodders plot wise he will erase them. It only leaves queen and king

SHs really get some troublesome opponent isnt it?

Nami and usopp vs dino df user (weak normal human vs strong df user)
Franky vs toughest animal df user
Jinbe vs cat (fish vs cat)

I would not surprised if brook will fight injured jack (thick animal who has some resistant to cold) maybe with some help

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This isnt about PL. It's not that Marco isnt defeating King because he's too weak. It's because Marco isnt apart of the New Gen, and he himself is saying that King will be defeated by them.
He has no concrete reason to play the sitting duck. So this would not change the fact that he could make King lose substantial health nevertheless as you can see, then you would manage to make the puzzle pieces stick together.

Sanji rather cries for Robin's help to rescue him instead of freeing himself with Hell's Memories or something like that to beat Black Maria's ass?

This is not Kalifa 2.0, this is actually worse.
Lol can you imagine Jinbe hearing that relay after Sanji ran ahead? Now he's knee deep in cat anus by himself

jesus sanji is getting dicked down by oda :josad:
Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji! :finally:

Sanji haters who claim he does not think women are strong and can handle themselves getting bitch slapped by Oda :milaugh:

BM went on about how Sanji must call Robin so that they can beat her up and torture her, and he was like

" Oh i will call for Robin, but once she gets here she's going to fuck you all up"

:steef:

I love how Sanji's relationship with women is not one sided in that regard

Just as he'd risk his life to protect Robin or Nami, he trusts them to do the same for him.

Black Maria is obviously not weak by any means, and Sanji got to witness her strength as he allowed her to one sidedly beat him down, but trusts Robin to come in there and kick her and her lackeys asses.

Black Maria :king:
Yeah so there's a bright side here but does this speak to that rumor about his wife and Sanji's VA or something?

i feel Brook will face either Apoo or Hawkins
I’m usually the one to diss these guys but at some point you have to give the supernovas some respect

like at first I also thought Apoo vs Brook because Brook could be immune to Apoo’s sound but then Apoo showed that he had reasonably good physical stats and now it seems very unlikely Brook could match Apoo’s physical stats too

Sanji is obviously fighting Queen.

It's funny how that's always been the most obvious match-up and yet people still stumble around it and find new potential opponents for Sanji every other chapter :milaugh:

For Jack i can see this going two ways :

1. Momonosuke and Yamato save the Scabbards and Yamato fights Jack

2. Brook advances to the 4th floor after defeating Black Maria's female subordinates and letting Robin 1 vs 1 her, switches with Jimbe for the Who's Who fight, and then Jimbe fights Jack.

For No.2, Sanji will probably have to get to the Scabbards and save them, and end up fighting Jack for a bit until Jimbe tags in and Sanji's true fight with Queen begins.

O
This isnt about PL. It's not that Marco isnt defeating King because he's too weak. It's because Marco isnt apart of the New Gen, and he himself is saying that King will be defeated by them.
Ok so marco is here to lift zoro and then just watch the fight from the sidelines for the rest of the arc without doing any fighting against ant one significant. Nuh, that literally makes no sense what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.