Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Wano isn’t a normal one piece arc I mean look at zoro on the roof. The main fight against yonko is a team fight so it isn’t a normal arc.

I keep reiterating that the only way you can say sanji won’t fight king is if zoro fights king. That’s the only thing you can say. Yamato is protecting momo and will save the scabbards. Yamato vs Jack. Chopper is causing queen trouble and drake is protecting chopper. So we getting drake vs queen.

That only leaves king vs sanji which makes sense for a multitude of reasons like king being able to show we is Called the wildfire.

In one piece when a character has a nickname we either now or see why

Jack the drought: zou

nami the cat burglar: she steals

straw hat luffy: he has a straw hat

Pirate hunter zoro: he was a bounty hunter

Black leg sanji: sanji wears black pants

Marco the Phoenix: his devil fruit power is a Phoenix

fire fist ace: he has a move called fire fist his most well known move

Red hair shanks: he has red hair

You see where I’m going with this? King is called the wildfire he can only show those capabilities against someone like sanji because sanji doesn’t have a devil fruit power to counter but remember the raid suit is fire proof
I didn’t ask for that. I asked how is he fighting a Swordsman? I’m quite interested in how “logical” it is for Sanji to defeat the RHM of the beast pirates and then in the future regress back to fighting Burgess or Lucky Roux? Have you thought about future implications? Or have you delusioned yourself enough to ignore future implications.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji already got his L
Oda isn't gonna make Sanji lose or look bad to anyone

Jack vs Sanji isn't assured...in fact, you guys are jumping up fast coz you heard "Jack us going to kill retainers "
Forgetting that Yamato is open

If Sanji fights Jack. Who is gonna fight King ? Queen?
Marco isn't beating any calamity here. Drake won't solo any calamity too.
Yamato would have to fight King in that case

King and Queen are basically Zoro and Sanji
Even bounty wise... Oda isn't throwing this away coz you gus wants Jack to look good or Sanji to lose

Your love for calamities is clouding you
Jack doesn't need a W, he just needs to be amazing before losing
Yamato is also open for King technically.

Apoo/Hawkins low/no diff brook

Brook isn't ready to beat a vet solo yet but you want him to beat a SN? Lol
And there you have, Zoro against Kaido and BM with the rest of The SUN's. It doesn't matter if he can or can't defeat a Vet LVL character. If Oda wants him to do that, they'll no matter what.

So Jack is finally back also i don't like Sanji vs Jack but then again i also don't think Zoro/Sanji/Jinbei are YC lvl and they need to shoot higher

Queen and Jack are both in 2nd floor now so it's up in the air who Sanji fights but i dont like either of them for him tbh

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It was shown 3 times Marco wont do shit. Idk what role Marco will have, but this arc has clearly been set-up to be New Gen vs Beast Pirates. Carry on pleading for this tho and act like a fool.
Has Marco even gone all out anyway? You often talk too ahead of time my man.
We need to bear a lot of patience when it comes to Oda shaping up the plot.

And he showed in the story that luffy cant beat many opponents that he eventually did, At the end who ever oda wants to win will win even if he seems weaker. Remember lucci? Luffy looked out classes but then won. Also are you implying that sanji is stronger than marco? At this point of the story?
Edit: marco on the good guys side and for that he will get a power up. And even if he didnt he can still beat king.
This isnt about PL. It's not that Marco isnt defeating King because he's too weak. It's because Marco isnt apart of the New Gen, and he himself is saying that King will be defeated by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.