Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to flex ur brain cells. This won't push back Zoro from the roof to the dome.

It's set in stone Zoro and Luffy fighting Kaido with other novas.

Not even death wishes from angry people would change Oda's mind. Sorry.
Not even Oda can settle his own mind, so let's not pretend you know how he thinks because it would be completely consistent with his writing style that Zoro does something to Kaido yet abandons the roof at some point.

Non of their arguments make sense because all they are trying to do is make sense for king to fight sanji
:lawsigh:
Every chapter we get more evidence that sanji is not fighting king and now they are trying to mismatch every match up so it fits what they want.
:lawsigh:
remember last chap king wants to kill scabbards sanji vs king confirmed

now jack going to kill them
sanji vs jack not confirmed :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Robin hype and the start of the only fight that matters
Robin vs Maria :steef:
Jack sama is back :myman:
Oda nerfes Sanji so that the calamities can
push him to mid diff :cheers:
10/10 chapter
so me he could low diff jack... Nah its a mid high diff for sanji either way... i believe if he and jack face... sanji will triumph. and move on to help marco.. if he directly goes off to face king it would be linear writing and predictable... oda is progressing gradually with sanji since he is a versatile character that involves miscellaneous clashes with others.. .. and gradually as plot is unraveled he'll face more or his true enemy in Onigashima .... it may even be that the fight with jack would be an actual one v one.. but sanji proves to be too much for Jack.. and then when he confronts either king or queen... they'll be more serious around him unlike how king was around sanji mocking him (bending his beak in the process) ... just to show that.. sanji ain't your avg hillbilly.

Last edited:
Don't need to flex ur brain cells. This won't push back Zoro from the roof to the dome.

It's set in stone Zoro and Luffy fighting Kaido with other novas.

Not even death wishes from angry people would change Oda's mind. Sorry.
Not set in stone like the other fights, primarily because we can't even be sure the rooftop fight IS the final fight.

Its like how Luffy fought Crocodile multiple times and still ended up losing 2-3 times before finally winning. We have no idea who will be involved by the end or how. You guys need to stop assuming everything is written in cold hard fact. The F5 fights? For sure, they are set up via exclusive matchups against strawhats that seem to be of similar power. The Yonko, let alone 2 of them, haven't even started trying yet.

IF Luffy/Zoro and group on the roof can deal with the duo for much longer, even after the island lands, then I'll believe it. Until then I'm entirely skeptical of the rooftop fight being the end.

remember last chap king wants to kill scabbards sanji vs king confirmed

now jack going to kill them
sanji vs jack not confirmed :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Its literally because we are nearing the point where sanji and king is at 0% chance of happening. They are shuffling all the fights into point of not making any sense, throwing all the build up for them.
Its just too unlikely for sanji to fight king. There is almost no chance

Yea I agree with it ending on the Dawn of the Day. But I also think the Big Mom Yonko fight is lasting an entire week. I think Kaido gets defeated at the Dawn by Zoro and Killer (if he’s still alive) and Luffy/Kid fights Big Mom for seven days. I only say this because Hawkins said some shit about you two (Luffy Zoro) survival chances in a month being X low percent. So either this Yonko fight goes on for several days to in a way mirror Akainu vs Aokiji or usual top tier fights in length. Law plays support + medic (imo has to be medic)
Mmmh hard to happen, I don't see an Emperor falling way before the other. Takes away a lot from Kaido when comared to Big Mom.
I'd like a long war during days but is less likely chapter after chapter (especially due to the time limit of Onigashima and also the symbolic meaning of taking down Kaido the night of the Fire Festival).
I agree on Law taking a medic role at some point (only after dealing a whole lot of damage to both the Emperors), but Zoro and Killer taking down Kaido? I doubt they're enough..

And why y'all keep alluding at my man Killer dying?? :josad:

Hear me out :
Oda said don't speak ill of zoro , you started to hate on him and using some stupid shits agenda now let's see each agenda and oda reacton :

- SLOWJI STANS : Zoro is struggling against gifters

- Oda reaction : 2 months and sanji still fighting gifters

- SLOWJI STANS : ZORO is a glass canon , he bled from gifters and from Queen attack

- Oda reaction : he corrected a panel of Zoro bleeding in the raid in the next volume , he wants to have Zoro without blood .

- SLOWJI STANS : Zoro is glass canon and they show enel power .

- Oda reaction : Zoro tanked MEME THUNDER ATTACK WHICH IS RELATED TO IMAGINARY GODS .

- Slowji stans : Zoro got slashed by apoo loooool and tonfa didn't get cut loooool

- Oda reaction : Zoro cut apoo and his tonfa and obtained the treatment .

- SLOWJI STANS : Zoro won't fight Kaido .

- Oda reaction : Zoro fights Kaido .

- SLOWJI STANS : Zoro is there with supernovas as a subordinate he ain't surpassing captains in feats .

- Oda reaction : Zoro the MVP and better in feats than 2 clowns captains .

- SLOWJI STANS : Zoro will go down to fight Jack and killer even if they are fighting both yonko

- Oda reaction : a build up for jack vs Sanji

- SLOWJI STANS : ENMA IS THE ONLY ONE WHICH HELPED ZORO AND BLAH BLAH .

- ODA reaction : ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Can sanji defeat the half dead jack? Last time we've seen jack he couldn't even stand up while sanji only got beat up by some nameless gifters.
In before:

"Sanji almost got a heart attack after Robin's recent words, he is the most nerfed individual present on Wano now and will stay till the end cause recovering from that is almost impossible".

Yea I agree with it ending on the Dawn of the Day. But I also think the Big Mom Yonko fight is lasting an entire week. I think Kaido gets defeated at the Dawn by Zoro and Killer (if he’s still alive) and Luffy/Kid fights Big Mom for seven days. I only say this because Hawkins said some shit about you two (Luffy Zoro) survival chances in a month being X low percent. So either this Yonko fight goes on for several days to in a way mirror Akainu vs Aokiji or usual top tier fights in length. Law plays support + medic (imo has to be medic)
Mmmh hard to happen, I don't see an Emperor falling way before the other. Takes away a lot from Kaido when comared to Big Mom.
I'd like a long war during days but is less likely chapter after chapter (especially due to the time limit of Onigashima and also the symbolic meaning of taking down Kaido the night of the Fire Festival).
I agree on Law taking a medic role at some point (only after dealing a whole lot of damage to both the Emperors), but Zoro and Killer taking down Kaido? I doubt they're enough..

And why y'all keep alluding at my man Killer dying?? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.