Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
:cheers:
Once again Vinscum Simpji is the princess of the arc, "save me Robin I'm prisoner" - is there more princess like line said by character in One Piece? Don Le Fishe don't think so - which prove Don Le Fishe was right to call Vinscum Simpji a princess! This not superise, Don Le Fishe is always right!!!

Literally never said Shanks isn't a swordsman. Don't misconstrue my words.

I said we have no proof of Mihawk or Shanks defeating each other. Mihawk pitied Shanks after loosing his arm, hence why they don't fight. Mihawk was bestowed the WSS title some point after this.

Edit: The most I have ever said about Shanks is that he is potentially not "only" a swordsman. It was a theory, and I've never used it as a fact.
so mihawk>shanks :cheers:

I'm cool with Black Maria vs Robin and Brook. I'm also fine with Sanji vs Jack so long as Sanji vs Queen still happens but the Jack fight ain't necessary. Queen literally said he wanted to go after Sanji/Zoro and has some history with Judge. I won't even lie, I expected more from this Black Maria-Sanji plotline to make it a bit more unique than the Kalifa one but hey, atleast it's over.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Actually exhausting talking to you. You do you bro, I'm not going to tell you how to think.
You can't tell me what to think.

Doyou really think I would care about fighting commander where Zoro can test himself against Yonko? Haha.

Whatever you think is irrelevant Zoro is fighting 2 Yonko with Luffy and it won't change.

Source: Writer not Paper's agenda

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:cheers:
Once again Vinscum Simpji is the princess of the arc, "save me Robin I'm prisoner" - is there more princess like line said by character in One Piece? Don Le Fishe don't think so - which prove Don Le Fishe was right to call Vinscum Simpji a princess! This not superise, Don Le Fishe is always right!!!
And your avatar still meanwhile testifies Mihawk's reaction if he saw Zoro's feats on the rooftop.

J

Jo_Ndule

H
Then why are you making it sounds like Marco couldn't beat King or Queen?

Yes, Marco won't beat a calamity since he isn't a member of the New Gen. He will stall strong oponnents. First Big mom, then King and Queen and soon probably Weevil.

Marco is more than enough to defeat King, there's just no tension in doing so.
He cant beat King
Base kinf with his sword and fire >base marco
Zoan king <Zoan Marco
Hybrid King with his fire and sword> Hybrid Marco

Marco can only beat Perhaps Queen or Jack or Perospero

Status
Not open for further replies.