Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
"But but sanji almost died and didnt" or something like this
Jack is beaten to a pulp too. I meant to ask what kind of excuses they'll use to make Jack look much stronger than Flying-6.

It wont be a full fight. Jack is too weak.
I agree, Jack is too weak. Sanji needs to stronger opponent if he's gonna stay in the M3.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
Dont you remember the time they said sanji vs vergo was a feat
:seriously:
even though vergo broke his leg with hardly even trying with literally one kick
They dont surprise me any more with the"sanji almost died but didnt thats a feat" talk
:seriously: Oh well. Good for us I guess. :milaugh:

Somewhere taking a shit on a train track after eating 9 bags of Hot Cheetos and a Budweiser

I honestly hope Sanji won't fight Jack but if it does end up being true then I wonder what kind of excuses we'll be hearing from "Flying 6 are close to calamities" gang.:doffytroll:
Truly the only 2 that ever made sense were Sasaki and WsW anyway. They were the only ones willing to challenge them if they caught Yamato. And it makes sense since Jinbe is fighting one of them and he shouldn't be THAT much weaker than Sanji all things considered.

Kind of why I'm rooting for Yamato to fight Jack since it places her right around the same spot.

Chapter 1.005: "Devil child"

- Black Maria urges Sanji to call Robin.

- Those who have the paper with the drawn eye can share images and sounds.

- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.

- It seems that he has defeated the male subordinates, but not the women.

- Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"

- We see the reaction of several characters to Sanji's call thanks to those who have the paper with the eye drawn.

- Nami laments the situation saying that her rival is a woman.

- Robin attacks Black Maria with a gigantic hand.

Took long enough.:seriously:
- Brook rescues Sanji by freezing Black Maria's web.

Brook fans eating good.:brootea:
- Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji!"

So Sanji let himself get caught on purpose for Robin?

@Pan D. A. Man you nailed it.:kidsmile:
- The animals that have the paper with the drawn eye are Kaidou's spies, but they are not real animals, they are cyborgs.

Who's who's pet cats are robots?:saitahu:
- Kaidou's subordinates discover Yamato.

- Jack is going to kill the Red scabbards

I mean I'm happy that my dude Jack is back but is he actually gonna fight nerfed Sanji then?:crazwhat:

What if Jack is trying to kill the Scabbards and assuming that Hiyori or Toki is there, Sanji might jump in and saves them from Jack. And then King or Queen might intercept Sanji later?:bamathink:

If my dude down here is correct about Sanji vs all three Calamities then it is what it is.:jordanmf:
I think he will fight all three calamities. Low to mid diff with Jack. Mid Dif Queen with Marco and X Drake. And then Extreme Diff King
I'm fine with Sanji vs King or Queen but if Sanji beats all three of them then I'm cool with that too.:datas:
- Black Maria Vs. Robin and Brook at the end of the chapter

Not a big fan of 2v1 but that's fine I guess.......
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

From TalkOP:

้ป‘็Ž›ๅˆฉไบš็š„้ƒจไธ‹ไปฌไธ€่„ธโ€œๅณไพฟๅฑฑๆฒป่ขซๆฎดๆ‰“่‡ณๆญคไนŸไธไผšๅ‡บๅ–ไผ™ไผดๅงโ€็š„ๅๅบ”ใ€‚

Black Maria's subordinates had a reaction of "Even if Sanji was beaten up to this point, he would not betray his partner, right?".

Are they questioning Sanji's loyalty?:quest:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž

I mean I'm happy that my dude Jack is back but is he actually gonna fight nerfed Sanji then?:crazwhat:

What if Jack is trying to kill the Scabbards and assuming that Hiyori or Toki is there, Sanji might jump in and saves them from Jack. And then King or Queen might intercept Sanji later?:bamathink:

If my dude down here is correct about Sanji vs all three Calamities then it is what it is.:jordanmf:

I'm fine with Sanji vs King or Queen but if Sanji beats all three of them then I'm cool with that too.:datas:

You need to sleep more my friend I'm very worried for you:neesama:

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Truly the only 2 that ever made sense were Sasaki and WsW anyway. They were the only ones willing to challenge them if they caught Yamato. And it makes sense since Jinbe is fighting one of them and he shouldn't be THAT much weaker than Sanji all things considered.

Kind of why I'm rooting for Yamato to fight Jack since it places her right around the same spot.
Forget about power levels for a bit, Sanji fighting Jack would be much more meaningful given his relationship with the Minks and Kinemon

Fucking love your chapter spoilers reviews :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.