Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, they are pirates...they signed up for this...they always will be in danger....remember what Zoro said in alabasta? everyone has their own task and they should finish their task and that was how SH crew works...Sanji has different task and he will accomplish that later....for now, Black Maria is a job for Robin....
Sanjis task is to get caught by gifters for 10 chapters which put his allies in danger and made him weaker with injuries ? ok got it

Yet again, Head canon. We seen many times over and over again in the one piece manga (not your head canon) people who takea devil fruit, And be able to use it instantly giving them a very big power instantly without doing anything special. ( examples BB taking WB DF or sabo taking aces DF). This proves that DF are the biggest power up in history. On the other hand there is no proof that swords give you this kind of power. Enma is not even a black sword, Its debatable if its even more powerful than shunsui, Further more Zoro said many times that even after using it for a while hes unable to unlock its full potential .

Here you go enjoy your L aswell

:holdthisl:
Not all DF will give you instant powerup....remember how shit Luffy was when he first ate gomu gomu no mi?....his DF consume more energy for single punch than the same punch of a normal human....

Sanji trusting Robin for a fight is good thing. I mean everybody predicted and wanted to see Robin vs Black Maria and now that it's happening the same people are saying Sanji is endangering Robin.
Let's be fair here.

The only bad thing is Sanji doing literally nothing to defend himself.
He doesn't hit woman, we get hit :seriously:
But can't he fucking dodge or block, that won't hurt them, will it?
And I'm not willing to believe that he is not fast enough to do that or run away, he already showed that he was fast and if he is to defeat a calamity he should have no problem doing that.
But yeah plot :sanjimeh:

Not all DF will give you instant powerup....remember how shit Luffy was when he first ate gomu gomu no mi?....his DF consume more energy for single punch than the same punch of a normal human....
Luffy was young when he toke his DF you cant compare him to a full grown man like sabo or BB. Sabo never used a DF and he instantly was able to use the DF of ace like its nothing. If thats not enough proof i dont know what is, Can you say the same about enma? If zoro never used any sword ever would he be able to use enma? No enma wouldnt even accept him and even if it does that wouldnt help him no matter how strong he is because he doesnt know how to use a sword. DF are the biggest power up in one piece literally.

if Bm was a simple human, it would have been okay but she is so big for robin to take her alone + her team.
brook can cut bm's spider legs and robin finishes her.
And Robin can use big limbs to hit her. She literally does so this chapter. Black Maria should be Robin's solo fight. Brook shouldnt interefere

Since when does Black Maria have haki. That is not confirmed. And Sanji clearly believes Robin can take care of Black Maria, did you read last chapter with your eyes closed. Sanji believes in her strength, and he knows she is better suited than he is.

He alerted them to his location , not Robin's. Robin is smart enough to handle people coming after her. Stop babying the SH crew and putting the blame on Sanji. He believes in their capabailites.
He said Robin save me so yeah everyone knows where Robin is going. Robin couldn’t even take out those fodder ninja that chased her at the palace, what makes you think she can handle herself against CP0?

He put her in danger because he’s incompetent and weak-willed just like he did with Nami in Enies Lobby. She’s almost certainly going to be kidnapped because of him.

that's it! I'm a Law fan now, f**** Simji

Water D Law greatness, can't wait for it on the roof.

You just joined the Most OP DevilFtuit's fan base....which they can make all kinds of reasons and blame Oda for all the restrictions he puts on the DF...otherwise this guy could one shot anyone with his DF....btw should've chosen Law over Sanji the moment Sanji got KOed without knowing by Law (Using Heart Swap) :goyea:

Sanjis task is to get caught by gifters for 10 chapters which put his allies in danger and made him weaker with injuries ? ok got it
no, he didn't put any of his allies in danger.....no one has died because of his actions....so, stop it.....arc is still ongoing...quote me if Sanji really won't do anything by wano end...I will take my L then

Status
Not open for further replies.