Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
This is why I 100% still believe the fight on the rooftop isn't going to be the "last" fight and there will be a moment of reprieve were Zoro will learn this info. Oda is directly hinting at it here, it has to happen sooner than later.
Facts. Ppl acting like Zoro vs King is an L. Imma be collecting W bags post Wano

Here's the scene. Yes, it says "Kaido saw to it that Ringo did not escape destruction either", however we have no idea if this is literally Kaido or his subordinates, hence the subjectivity of the scene.

I mentioned King (as a theory guys...) because its clear the subordinates rule over particular parts of Wano:

- Jack: Kuri
- Queen: Udon
- Orochi: Capital

While nothing for Hakumai, Kibi and Ringo. I was just guessing that King potentially was responsible for the Ringo massacre and ruled that region. This was pretty much before Zoro even went up to Kaido. Not only that at this point I expect King to be in charge of Hakumai, as it seems like Kibi and Ringo are just dead locations with nothing notable. Hakumai has the secret entrance, which King may or may not guard as a result.

All in all, that really has nothing to do with the legitimate connection between Sanji and Queen lol.
if its based on a theory of yours then thats fine I suppose
I just dont see how those folks are leaving the roof when it seems more likely that they need even more help . that is in the event both yonko go down. cp0 acting like thats an impossible outcome is a red herring.

I suppose your thought process is he reopens the scar on kaido , king intercepts and then this fight happens?
or they get trashed by hybrid kaido, recoup and king intercepts him then. in this case he doesnt reopen the scar.....
the 2nd outcome I just mentioned is not something I see happening.

the direction of the fights at the bottom will dictate events at the top
if the alliance is losing
franky
robin
nami will also lose their fights. if they are not, then I am sure the alliance wins in one try.

• Shimotsuki Ushimaru has the silhouette of Zoro.
  • Shimotsuki Ryuma has the silhouette and parallel of Zoro.
  • Shimotsuki Yasuie is who Zoro rolled around with in Wano.
  • Ringo is where Ryumas grave is.
  • Ringo is where Ushimaru and Gyukimaru ruled as Daimyo and partner.
  • Ringo I forgot if that’s where Enma was given to Zoroby Hiyori.
  • Tenguyama Hitetsu is holding Nidai Kitetsu for someone. Oda/Luffy teased Zoro with Nidai Kitetsu.

My headcanon or theory is that Gyukimaru and Hiyori and maybe Hitetsu are in Ringo. Zoro kills Kaido. King takes it upon himself to hunt down Zoro for this reason as he is the military General of the Beast Pirates. King also aims to kill Hiyori since she is also a Kozuki and I’m assuming he knows where she is because of Orochi. This is all after Onigashima lands on Oden Castle. King either goes after Zoro or Zoro goes after King (likely this option). This would be towards the end of Act 4 where Luffy is fighting BM. And this is where we find out the backstory of Shimotsuki Zoro. And dive into Act 5 with Zoro have beaten King after receiving Nidai. It’s all in good theoretical fun so calm down by the way.
The only way Zoro would Fight in Ringo is if King took Hiyori from Onigashima flew towards Ringo for some reason and Zoro went chasing after him.

The odds of this happening or a different scenario where Zoro and King fight in Ringo are extremeeeeeely slim. For obvious reasons

You are clearly neglecting the whole circumstances of this fight.
Luffy had to learn FS first to hit Katakuri as that was his main issue during the fight. As we know, G4th has a timelimit with very bad drawbacks. He almost got killed by Katakuri when Bound Man ran out, luckily Brulee was there. So you think it would be wise to use a different form that early when Luffy didn't even solve the main issue to hit Katakuri?

We can debate whether FS is an asspull - due to the fact that Luffy learned an advanced form of Haki that fast - but his G4th is clearly not part of that as Luffy used it in the end where he was sure this could turn the tables.

Expect each transformation has legit explanations given the lore of this story.
So what exactly are you criticizing here?

It's clear that his G4th forms are based on the animals he fought in the wild.
I'm expecting another G4th form which will be pure attack based, ie. Tiger/Lion Man.

And yes, this ain't an asspull PU as well.

Now you are just explaining the author's reason for said PU but not the reason why it is an asspull.
Please stay on topic.

Yet again, apples and oranges.

That was in the early plot of this manga when the enemies weren't as strong as now.
Therefore, Luffy has to get stronger to beat those opponents. At the end of TB, Usopp clearly mentioned the constant growth in the enemie's power:

How do you expect Luffy to face Akainu? With no gears at all? Gum Gum Pistol vs Daifunka? Whew...

You started insulting me for no reason and that's why I said it for you to calm down a bit.
2 pannel flashbacks are not "proper explanation" for a powerup, Luffy is not special in this case, almost all powerups are like that, but how often he gets new forms is why im picking on his specificaly. You know just because you are completely satisfied with a crap explanation that fails to explain how the heck does a powerup even work, let alone how he got it, dosent mean its not a complete asspull by the writter, you keep saying that SSJ's are "completely diferent" but its just literaly the same crap, powerups that the character got for no reason at all but because the plot demanded him to get it to beat the villain, and transformations are an easy way of doing that that also generates tons fo hype. Saying "apples and oranges" dosent mean shit specialy when you cant even begin to explain why you think they are diferent.

Also, Luffy didnt just use g4 once in that fight. Becoming stronger dosent mean transforming into something you know....Haki was already enough to deal with logias.

Last edited:
Yeo CD what’s your stance on Sanjis fight this arc. I forgot if you’re a Sanji fan or not.
The way I see it, the raid suit allows Sanji to at least stand a chance against a Calamity without getting destroyed immediately, but he's still going to need something extra at some point before he can fully beat one. Most likely going to be CoO related since it's his Haki speciality.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I honestly having a hard time believing that Zoro will fight both kaido and king before he finishes off kaido, but if it happens i aint even mad i will be happy, Zoro beats king then ZKK. But its just very far fetched.
You’re not enough of a Zorotard I guess :kayneshrug:
This is just my opinion. I only consider the Zoro stuff in Wano exciting. So that’s why I want it to happen
Post automatically merged:

which means that nidai kitetsu is shimotsuki ushimaru's sword,
Exaactly

There's hundreds if not thousands of islands in the One Piece World and billions of people. Oda made it abundantly clear preskip that the Straw Hats were just a drop in the bucket.

There's countless characters introduced in the New World that would mop the floor with the prehats. Just goes to show the difference between the Blues, Paradise and the New World, and rightfully so as with new areas to explore come new levels of strength. Oda has never hid this difference.
Lucci was hyped up by a Vice Admiral. Luffy One Shot a Giant when Jozu threw that Iceberg because he felt the giants would be too much for the weaker fighters of the crew, Luffy hurt Magellan Blackbeard and Garp. Luffy also damaged the Same Pacifista's that Whitebeard's allies needed to gang up against

The Powercreep makes a lot of this very awkward.

That sounds more of a hint for Zoro having Wano lineage than specifically Shimotsuki, it would be weird to reveal how a bunch of people were Shimotsukis and later also say Zoro too.
Its 100% tied to Shimotsuki. Ushimaru, Kozaburo and Ryuuma all look literally like spitting images of Zoro when they were younger in their silhouettes and images. Take Ushimaru specifically, he is totally Zoro's father:

Younger:

Older (with a mustache):

Quite literally spitting images of Zoro. Pull up images of Ryuuma and you start to see that Ryuuma quite literally looks like early Zoro with a bun.

Status
Not open for further replies.