Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sad that Sanji portrayal is outrageously terrible.

While Zoro chose to throw away his ambition and his life for crewmates and captain sake,
Sanji, on the other hand, is crying for help and risking Robin's life just to protect his moral.

In addition, what kind of gentleman asking woman to fight another woman for his own sake.

Very surprised that Oda makes Sanji this low.
Sanji was willing to do the same thing back in Thriller Bark and literally almost did it in Whole Cake.

We haven't seen the actual chapter yet but considering Sanji's line in the previous chapter "Don't underestimate Nico Robin" and Robin thanking him for trusting her during this chapter, Sanji calling for help isn't really meant to be a pathetic moment, but instead him showing trust in his companions and even taking his own advice to Usopp back in Enies Lobby "Do what you can".

He knows he would rather die than hurt women no matter what and is willing to let his crew help him deal with what he can't, it's a surprisingly good character moment for Sanji following what happened in Whole Cake.

Why would those be Sanji L's and not King L's
Sanji fans thought King had a merienda when Black Maria tricked her because they really thought Oda would make him cool like Luffy when he fought Katakuri. Sanji fans use the No True Swordsman fallacy to downplay King's swordsmanship because that makes him look less like a Sanji opponent. And the "Sanji versus King" is self explanatory.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The cp0's speech is very clear, for the alliance to have a chance to win this war it is necessary that the strawhatz be able to defeat the Kaido officers (that is, calamities and tobiroppos).

We have 2 options:
Option 1:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack
Jinbe vs WW
etc....

Option 2:
Sanji vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack
Brook vs WW
etc...

There is no escape from these options.
nah,sanji vs king is sanji fanboys head canon even sanji vs jack is looking more likely

Sanji fans thought King had a merienda when Black Maria tricked her because they really thought Oda would make him cool like Luffy when he fought Katakuri. Sanji fans use the No True Swordsman fallacy to downplay King's swordsmanship because that makes him look less like a Sanji opponent. And the "Sanji versus King" is self explanatory.
Ah right, i thought you meant those would be things that would actually happen and would be L's for Sanji himself.

The cp0's speech is very clear, for the alliance to have a chance to win this war it is necessary that the strawhatz be able to defeat the Kaido officers (that is, calamities and tobiroppos).

We have 2 options:
Option 1:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack
Jinbe vs WW
etc....

Option 2:
Sanji vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack
Brook vs WW
etc...

There is no escape from these options.
Option 2 makes more sense. With a few tweaks of Queen being taken down by the combined efforts of Chopper/Drake/Apoo/Hawkins and Jinbe fighting WW

In this scenario I see Drake fighting WsW
Do you think Drake will join the strawhatz?
Because I think the cp0 speech is very clear to readers, it is necessary to defeat the Kaido officers in order for the alliance to win, and at that moment the panels showed the mugiwaras in the war.

That is why the mugiwaras will surely defeat the officers, I have no doubt about that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do you think Drake will join the strawhatz?
Because I think the cp0 speech is very clear to readers, it is necessary to defeat the Kaido officers in order for the alliance to win, and at that moment the panels showed the mugiwaras in the war.

That is why the mugiwaras will surely defeat the officers, I have no doubt about that.
you also said sanji fighting kata was more likely than zoro fighting kaido so tf do you know

Status
Not open for further replies.