Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I guess Oda forgot Hell Memories was a thing, Sanji can literally ignite himself
what if i told you hell memories was a gag attack used only when the okama thing was still fresh in the reader's mind
Post automatically merged:

Btw I made that imagine that u use of Sanji copium
which is why i know you're a swordboy at heart

I mean, if it was not for Zoro Strength revealed to be on par with an Admiral, Sanji situation is pretty logical.

The guy was not equal to Dofflamingo last arc then he faced some Dofflamingo level characters ( or just a little weaker ) like Oven.

Now he got no problems against Page One and will fight someone by far stronger than Dofflamingo, a Yonkous 3rd mate : Jack.

🙍

Sanji should use his RS to move quickly and steathly from a battle to another to give the edge to the Alliance in the extreme-diff fights occurring inside the castle (for example Nami & Usopp vs Ulti & Page One).

I mean, if it was not for Zoro Strength revealed to be on par with an Admiral, Sanji situation is pretty logical.

The guy was not equal to Dofflamingo last arc then he faced some Dofflamingo level characters ( or just a little weaker ) like Oven.

Now he got no problems against Page One and will fight someone by far stronger than Dofflamingo, a Yonkous 3rd mate : Jack.

🙍
reasonable enough

Status
Not open for further replies.