Status
Not open for further replies.
I see as impossible sanji Fighting king. He wont fight a character where his main weapon and atacks come from a sword.

Queen does have swords but is not his main thing , he didint even use It against a yonko. He fight styles is way more than that.

I see sanji Fighting Queen and maybe even P1 before. Maybe having a Clash with jack too that i think Will fight Yamato since theres nothing left for her to shine against in a 1v1 fight, and shes huge as well and have a weapon that can have a great dueal againts Jacks weapons .

Lets see.
King has yet to use a sword at all. Only used it in the flashback and failed at killing Ashura. King's main thing aint a Sword.........it's most likely his DF beak.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
He literally did not and never does. Stop. He had a defining moment in TB because he's an amazing character with respect to the stories themes. That was a signficant turning point for Zoro and it still defines his dedication to Luffy. But thats what it is, DEDICATION TO LUFFY.

And Oda loves Luffy more than any other character, quite marred by the fact on how much he dedicates 10s of chapters to his fights over anyone else's.

I'm a zoro fan through and through, but you blind fanboys need to learn when to give up. Its been 14 years since that TB moment with Kuma.
lmfao why the fuck should we give up ? zoros gone straight in to a fight with 2 yonko and is literally carrying odens unfinished will to kill kaido in enma
the place is already set since kaidos own words to the scabbards about the samurai as monstrous as oden

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
He literally did not and never does. Stop. He had a defining moment in TB because he's an amazing character with respect to the stories themes. That was a signficant turning point for Zoro and it still defines his dedication to Luffy. But thats what it is, DEDICATION TO LUFFY.

And Oda loves Luffy more than any other character, quite marred by the fact on how much he dedicates 10s of chapters to his fights over anyone else's.

I'm a zoro fan through and through, but you blind fanboys need to learn when to give up. Its been 14 years since that TB moment with Kuma.
No point arguing with him. He was the same person who thought a 19yo Zoro was stronger than a 19yo Luffy smh

King has yet to use a sword at all. Only used it in the flashback and failed at killing Ashura. King's main thing aint a Sword.........it's most likely his DF beak.
Nah Dude, i think hes a swordsman, hes main thing. Like Sasaki that wasnt using but Will against franky as his main thing, when he showed his sword even Yamato was already trasforming.

I dont see king as Queen or Big mom where their sword are not their main thing. King was using his beak as Sasaki was using his horn...like Whos Whos that will use his tooth until he uses his sword. They cant use swords when they not in base or hibryd.

Status
Not open for further replies.