Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Wouldn´t that made your theory from the past coming true with Jack having the best potential while beeing just 28?
Jack in one side is very important for Kaido, but alsoo Yamato 28 is and important for Kaido.
You said it for all the laast months, saying Jack is the most important member of Kaido, aren´t you said it?
Yeah I like Jack,
I think he might even be ~ King/Queen in power

But i cant just accept how Oda has been treating those 2 clowns, it has become a joke that I cant even bash those 2 calamities seriously anymore

Jack beating Jack serves no purpose
For what reasons?
Yamato should save sanji from Jack?

So Jack gets to beat Sanji
King and Queen gets to do what? Best nobody (exceor Drake offguard)
Purpose is the same as the other matches up bar the roof which is decreasing enemies numbers by beating them. There is no such special purpose down there, really.

Don't know, Yamato might get Jack right away, or interupting Sanji vs Jack with saying let me handle this mammoth from here or something like that. Sanji can move to final target (Queen) without being beaten 1st by Jack. No way Sanji would up against other Calamity straight after being beaten by one of them.

Other scenario if Sanji get Jack as final match up ;

Drake vs Queen also possible while Marco get King.

Btw whoever Jack opponent would be Yamato/Sanji, he would ended up losing.imo

Why not? We could even have a reason that Sanji awaking his new powerup?
Bang speak about something with I want for Sanji since I hear it in WCi arc.

Sanji losing to Jack, thinking of himself why he can´t defend his crewmates, he need even help from them twice, he is exhausted and angry for not beeing stronger and that could be the moment where he awake hiis exoskeleton, his healing power increase, his fire power, durability and power. Finally he unlog his true potential, in that case no RS would even be need in future but if it would only even make Sanji stronger.

The same Sanji who get defeated by Jack can now match Queen or King, with a powerup, haki skills and his skills with he learn from Ivankov, why it wouldn´t be better for his character to go though the hard way?
If Sanji lose to Jack, I can see him awake his exoskeleton and true potential, it was like he was always nerfed, now awakeing his true potential would make him far stronger. Would like the concept, in both way Oda would handle Sanji good and also would hype the Calamity since the current Sanji is not weak, in my opinion he could match Doflamingo. Now imagine he awake his exoskeleton and we have a new monster alongside Luffy and Zoro. Would like it a lot if, as Luffy Sanji need to go the hell hard way, let be honest Luffy was a bunching ball against both Cracker and ofc Katakuri, yet these fight make him far stronger.

I hope the same for Sanji and all strawhats, going beyond their limit.
that one good way of putting things.. but thats assuming he awakens after he gets whooped by jack... which doesn't seem like the case if u take sanji's feats inyo consideration

Yes one could argue that sanji is injured alot... but putting injured into that context would be under stating sanji since we know he has top tier endurance.. getting stabbed and beat up by a superhuman zombie and still manage to flip a behemoth and still being one of the standing people in thriller bark.. you can go back to what happened to him in enies and still bet Jabra just 20 doriki less that kaku who a relatively fresh zoro was fighting...soo one shouldn't undermine an injured sanji..

So yea jack would be perfect to reestablish sanji.. and a notion of acknowledgement in other calamities.. which sanji can take care of.. I'm not saying this to underestimate jack but he's injured too.. and when luffy sees worth in someone he means it.. like he said that sanji is worth A 1000... and ashura who defeated jack.. was said to be about a 100 people worth according to what Keinmon said... and sanji has yet to see okiku's missing arm.. a pissed sanji is... a different breed...one shot Wadatsumi... who just lost air from Vagabond drill and dusted it ... that sent BM out if the Sunny... 👀

So this fight may even be off panel if it happens.. but is a gradual way to reestablish sanji's hierarchy.. which is great but ultimately his opponent i don't assume will be jack... just is a stepping stone anyother of the calamities.

J

Jo_Ndule

Purpose is the same as the other matches up bar the roof which is decreasing enemies numbers by beating them. There is no such special purpose down there, really.

Don't know, Yamato might get Jack right away, or interupting Sanji vs Jack with saying let me handle this mammoth from here or something like that. Sanji can move to final target (Queen) without being beaten 1st by Jack. No way Sanji would up against other Calamity straight after being beaten by one of them.

Other scenario if Sanji get Jack as final match up ;

Drake vs Queen also possible while Marco get King.

Btw whoever Jack opponent would be Yamato/Sanji, he would ended up losing.imo
Drake beating Queen while Sanji beats Jack
Nah ain't happening especially when you see Hybrdi Drake silly feats against base Apoo.

Also, Queen and King are reserved for Zoro and Sanji
They are basically NW versions of Kaku and Jabra

Status
Not open for further replies.