Status
Not open for further replies.
idk why, people must not have been paying attention in punk hazard. smoker was fighting tactically and accomplished his goals, he wasnt trying to beat vergo he was trying to distract him while he was getting law's heart back to him without vergo noticing
Yeah I know, but some people never read the context, they only care about results

It's similar to some outrageous people saying Sanji got an L from Neji when Neji threatened Sanji and told him not to move for Zeff Lol

Generally, shit like that starts slowly then gets bigger and bigger by fans and they have same mentality
Post automatically merged:

Nami and ussop already lost. They will now use fodders to wear down Ulti and Page 1. Which is great writing somewhat. No way should Nami and Ussop trash ass beat them fairly
Last time I checked, Nami is the one who attacked ulti, not those smiles

And those smiles are getting wrecked easily by veterans.. Sasaki wrecking armored division is an example

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
.. Page.. Drake... Got Smacked... if BMP top officers are like flying 6 then Daifuku and Oven the top brass in that category got SMACKED EN SCHOOLED PFF
page one isn't supernova level either and sanji never defeated drake so what the hell you talking about?
And oven and daifuku? Even urouge defeated a commander those 2 are nothing

Yeah I know, but some people never read the context, they only care about results

It's similar to some outrageous people saying Sanji got an L from Neji when Neji threatened Sanji and told him not to move for Zeff Lol

Generally, shit like that starts slowly then gets bigger and bigger by fans and they have same mentality
Post automatically merged:

Last time I checked, Nami is the one who attacked ulti, not those smiles

And those smiles are getting wrecked easily by veterans.. Sasaki wrecking armored division is an example
Smoker even if he got beat by vegro is some of my fav marine due to his mentality.. his his strength is considerable but VA Vergo just too much prolly the top brass in VD category i think smoker developed from that I HOPE i wanna see him come into action

page one isn't supernova level either and sanji never defeated drake so what the hell you talking about?
And oven and daifuku? Even urouge defeated a commander those 2 are nothing
Contextually and logically drake got beat.. or are you trying to imply Oda made a mistake sir.. by not giving a conclusive outcome that Anime filled up...and its not impossible.. someone who gets admired by the likes Doffy.. someone who fights toe to toe along with a Former warlord.. someone whk even in his weak condition kept up with someone who SMOKER and law were struggling against... plus if the gov knew what sanji did in thriller bark.. and the stretch till alabasta.. logically his bounty would have been over 100mil..it was just lacking 30mil....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Contextually and logically drake got beat.. or are you trying to imply Oda made a mistake sir.. by not giving a conclusive outcome that Anime filled up...and its not impossible.. someone who gets admired by the likes Doffy.. someone who fights toe to toe along with a Former warlord.. someone whk even in his weak condition kept up with someone who SMOKER and law were struggling against... plus if the gov knew what sanji did in thriller bark.. and the stretch till alabasta.. logically his bounty would have been over 100mil..it was just lacking 30mil....
there's no such thing drake either got beat or he didn't and fact is he did not in fact now that i think about it sanji didn't beat pay pay either sanji landed some kicks then got smacked into some houses that was it.
Also sanji never fought toe to toe with a warlord they clashed for a few a secs and sanji got defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.