Status
Not open for further replies.
9 scabbards vs 1 Yonko
5 supernovas vs 2 Yonko

And the supernovas are doing better, whereas scabbards were just a mild annoyance for Kaido.

So just by pure maths

the weakest supernova>the strongest scabbard~hybrid Jack(who should be weaker than or equal to a sulong Duke)

If Sanji didn't help the scabbard then he is the worst character ever created. He left Luffy to rescue unknown girl but he let the scabbard get killed? But don't i don't think he will abandon them. That's why RS Sanji vs Nerfed Jack is 70% on the build up:cheers:
They know that the first thing Sanji would do after being saved by Brook is to go to the treasure room on the second floor and save the Scabbards. The only one who is going for their head right now is Jack. Queen is also on the second floor. So Sanji fans better pray for another character to show up and fight Jack so that Sanji can fight Queen.

9 scabbards vs 1 Yonko
5 supernovas vs 2 Yonko

And the supernovas are doing better, whereas scabbards were just a mild annoyance for Kaido.

So just by pure maths

the weakest supernova>the strongest scabbard~hybrid Jack(who should be weaker than or equal to a sulong Duke)
Lol then calling Queen as weak as Jack. The agenda is clear as hell lmao.

Hybrid Jack trashes Killer

J

Jo_Ndule

9 scabbards vs 1 Yonko
5 supernovas vs 2 Yonko

So just by pure maths

SN didn't do better vs kaido or linlin than retainers
Maybe Luffy seemed better but not really

SN didn't do better vs kaido or linlin than retainers
Maybe Luffy seemed better but not really
-Kaido and BM said that 'this is getting fun', and Kaido called them 'little monsters'.

-Kaido went hybrid mode
Post automatically merged:

Lol then calling Queen as weak as Jack. The agenda is clear as hell lmao.

Hybrid Jack trashes Killer
Queen is slightly stronger than Jack, and I don't think either are weak.

But Killer has much better portrayal and feats than the sulong dukes, whom I see as equal to Jack at his strongest

-Kaido and BM said that 'this is getting fun', and Kaido called them 'little monsters'.

-Kaido went hybrid mode
Post automatically merged:

Queen is slightly stronger than Jack, and I don't think either are weak.

But Killer has much better portrayal and feats than the sulong dukes, whom I see as equal to Jack at his strongest
In what way does Killer have better potrayal then them. His attack did fuck all to Kaido.

In what way does Killer have better potrayal then them. His attack did fuck all to Kaido.
-Killer's kama sonic made Kaido scream in pain, and some blood come out of his mouth. That is more than what Raizo and Sulong Neko achieved

-Killer was easily dodging and deflecting the wind scythes that scabbards could not react to

-Kaido went hybrid as a result of the 5 SN efforts, which is more than what 9 scabbards achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.