Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I rag on Sanji, and I do love doing it and will continue to do it for obvious reason

1. Even though the rivalry between Sanji is Zoro is primarily a gag rivalry, they do have the occassional rivalry over who is stronger so in this case. Assuming Zoro is staying on the roof then there is a 90 percent chance at this point IMO Sanji fights King #realtalk
In whole cake Sanji was on Oven and Daifukus lvl, even with the RS he couldn’t beat one of the weaker flying six. Don’t you think that fighting King would be a to big jump regarding his powerlevel? I think he is with the RS now 3rd commander lvl. He will ether beat jack 1vs1 or Queen 2vs 1 with Drake together. Maybe he will fight Queen alone and will rise during this fight from 3rd commander lvl to 2nd commander lvl but King would be to strong for him at the moment

What do you think is the likelihood of Sanji fighting King/Queen/Jack ?

- Queen : 80%
- Jack : 15%
- King : 5%
i'd say king 65%
and queen 30%
jack (a potential appetizer for sanji) 5%

these are for the main opponents of sanji for this arc not just run ins and appetizers thats also why jack is highly unlikely to be his ultimate opponent.

Reread the chapter.

Luffy was using FS to try and avoid Bagua but the couldn't do it in 100% because Kaido was just too fast.
Luffy doesn't hit properly by Kaido.He barely took half the attack at best.And that's just base Luffy.Base Kaido can't even do that against g2 Luffy or above.Kaido is already fast.I'm not saying otherwise, but Kaido is not a clear example of that.

In whole cake Sanji was on Oven and Daifukus lvl, even with the RS he couldn’t beat one of the weaker flying six. Don’t you think that fighting King would be a to big jump regarding his powerlevel? I think he is with the RS now 3rd commander lvl. He will ether beat jack 1vs1 or Queen 2vs 1 with Drake together. Maybe he will fight Queen alone and will rise during this fight from 3rd commander lvl to 2nd commander lvl but King would be to strong for him at the moment
The perfect example to counter this, which I think will happen in this war

On the SeaTrain, one of Sanji's more powerful attacks was barely able to do anything to one of the weaker CP9 agents, 6 hours later on Enies lobbie, he's able to destroy Jabra

Raid Suit is perfect plot armor for Sanji and this war. Already badly damaged, look no further than raid suit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy doesn't hit properly by Kaido.He barely took half the attack at best.And that's just base Luffy.Base Kaido can't even do that against g2 Luffy or above.
Doesn't matter to me.

I just have confirmation that FS is trash if someone attacks you fast enough.

FS is not as broken as anyone thinks.

Also, I told you "he couldn't do it in 100%" so I don't understand ur point.

On the SeaTrain, one of Sanji's more powerful attacks was barely able to do anything to one of the weaker CP9 agents, 6 hours later on Enies lobbie, he's able to destroy Jabra

Raid Suit is perfect plot armor for Sanji and this war. Already badly damaged, look no further than raid suit
correction : he was the only one capable of doing anything against blueno during the sea train /water 7 stretch

I think we both have our points, we need to wait and see what Oda will do. :kayneshrug:

Doesn't matter to me.

I just have confirmation that FS is trash if someone attacks you fast enough.

FS is not as broken as anyone thinks.

Also, I told you "he couldn't do it in 100%" so I don't understand ur point.
What ? Dude Even Base Luffy barely hit by base Kaido.And Kaido speedblitzed fsless Boundman in start of wano.Fs is a huge factor.
Fs is a pretty broken ability.If you don't have a speed and observation that can exceed Fs, you can't beat it easily, even if you're stronger.Just like Marco's regenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.