Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the fight between Sanji and Jack is practically confirmed, I really hope that Oda remembers the sense of hearing and the sense of smell that elephants have instead of giving Jack a good observation Haki.

The Zoan users' PIS is annoying as hell. How The calamities and the Flying Six are in the middle of a clusterfuck of a war yet refrain from going into their strongest form even if one (Jack) is defeated in battle, like why the fuck wouldn't you go all out when the odds are against you?

This is the same poor writing from Oden's backstory where Kaido went full retarded mode and stood there in his jobbing form to get himself nearly killed in two shots. Oda couldn't handle the Zoan users correctly.
I am not sure why Oda just wont have them go hybrdid from get go. Like Ulti and maybe Black Maria are in hybrid form but Sasaki/WW/King/Queen not, and Jack is getting beat badly over and over and over and over still no hyrid form, Kaido finalpy showed it after using his dogshit dragon form for many chapters.

Like dude just reveal their hybrid forms, no one cares to see a charging Triceratops/Mammoth fight.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

LMAO, KING YC STRONGER.

Obviously, WW is facing JIMBEI in its weakest form, he was not even pressured to go for a HYBRID,

HYBRID WW> JIMBEI, DOFLAMINGO got screwed.

While KING is on his way in ZOAN mode, LARCOS is injured and KING unharmed, who is facing a HYBRID MARCOS, who matched LILARU and LAOKIJI, in MF, and even LAKAINU.

Admirals will not be unharmed after this chapter, WANO continues to dig their graves for YCS.

Now it makes sense for KAIDO to send a YC3 to deal with FUJITORA, and FUJITORA needs SENGOKU's help and he didn't even capture him taking advantage of MAR with his DF.
larines LOSER :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Sorry mate

Katakuri is the benchmark
Freaking Doffy would be written as boss next to Yonko if he was here
Imagine Katakuri

Oda won't be so obvious, katakuri having CoC and FS set him apart
You can write many times how you think Katakuri is weak, Oda had katakuri be among the mightiest
Someone whom Luffy respects for his strength and character

King has more in his arsenlas than Marco

Marco can't beat Doffy, Cracker, smoothie, Shiryu, King
He has no chance vs Katakuri or Benn
why people always oversell doffy, the dude is overrated.. compared to the likes of katakuri doffy is weak shit

Dont know. I would like to see them on the level of Jinbei/Sanji etc..
You know i see Kid as comparable to Luffy, while Killer is with Zoro (i already know some butthurt fans will come quote me for weeks for this sentence), so i assume Heat and Wire needs or will come close the the next steps of the straw hats.

What do you expect from them and what do you think are their abilities? Do they have some DFs?
Agree
I have no clue of what Wire ability is (but dude is clean af, not even a scretch)
Heat showed to blow fire (?), I don't think that's DF tho.. he could've some flame thrower installed in his throat and other weapons like that.. a sort of cyborg (which would fit in Kidd crew)

Status
Not open for further replies.