Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
so do everyone. what's make you think that only luffy and kidd who's just warm up? hell Luffy already running out haki
I wouldnt even say Zoro is all out here. Some people needs to get some trigger, cause they troll permanently and try to clown like all characters beside Zoro.

But at the end, i am sure Luffy and Kid will play on another level then Zoro, Law and Killer. The first fact underlining this, is CoC. It isnt a coincidence that we have 4 CoC User on the roof.

So, here's my thought about whom Sanji is going to fight:
-Sanji vs Jack: 51 or 60% happening. Both are on the 3rd floor right now and heading toward Kinemon's location on 2nd floor. Can't wait to see Jack's hybrid form. The fight is the one most likely to happen.
-Sanji vs Queen: 49 or 40% happening. Queen was last seen on the second floor, but he isn't shown this chapter and it's still questionable what he's gonna do at this war. Probably going to Kinemon's location too? I don't know. But, Queen's knowledge about Germa and Sanji being Judge's son still leave me interested to see how the battle would go if it's happening.

Sanji vs King won't happen. The only condition that can make this happening is only IF King defeats Marco and proceeds to go to Kinemon's location. Sure, Marco is struggling right now but tbh I'm not sure he will lose. But we'll have to see next chapters.

And Marco? you Sanji fans keep trying to forget about Marco :gokulaugh:

This chapter just confirmed King and Marco are still fighting, Marco isn't bailing out of the fight.
↓↓↓↓
If Marco ends up full-on fighting King, it would be very illogical of him to tell Zoro that this war is for the new generation. Defeating King would mean the same thing as he's a part of the same war. Oda spoit Marco's cool line there if the 1v1 happens. And no, I'm not saying this because I want Sanji vs King. I already said that King should be too strong for Sanji and that it's too early for him to become a YC1+ character.

I don't know who King should end up fighting but if it's Marco, that would be pretty contradictory going by what Marco said.

Damnnnn half dead scabbards>>f6 ?
Holy shit

So they're around King Queen Jack level

Massive hype for the scabbards and even better for the rooftop 5 who's>>scabbards
Because it's 9 of them, for 1 F6 may be too much. Well Jack is capping anyway whoever goes to save them will off him too again. So technically he wont be able to finish them off either.

I wouldnt even say Zoro is all out here. Some people needs to get some trigger, cause they troll permanently and try to clown like all characters beside Zoro.

But at the end, i am sure Luffy and Kid will play on another level then Zoro, Law and Killer. The first fact underlining this, is CoC. It isnt a coincidence that we have 4 CoC User on the roof.
The first fact is this is a Samurai arc, which has been building up Luffy and Zoro as the main players. Unless i misread act 1, and act 2, which i certainly didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.