Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I been saying since day one

Chopper vs numebrs

King vs sanji

drake vs queen

Jack vs yamato

Hawkins uses the card on sanji in his fight against king. The card that brings out someone’s full potential will be used on sanji. This will unlock his exoskeleton. There’s no way in hell Odas keeping the raid suit around besides invisibility.

marco is gonna be taken down by a seastone weapon most likely to hype queen.

I see Yamato vs Jack taking place across the floors and them falling between floors and shit.

Drake vs queen is just a straight up fight

King vs sanji spans all off onigashima.

What would be crazy as hell is if sanjis exoskeleton is his raid suit. What I mean is imagine sanji unlocks it and all the raid suit power ups he has naturally in his body. That would be crazy. Remember sanjis speed with the boosters? Imagine that but in base form.

I think the scabbards are gonna lead the samurai army against the grifters after they get healed. Which leads up to them taking on orochi later or if the siluhette is hiyori she takes him on later.

so here’s my finalized matchups.

Drake vs queen

Yamato vs jack

Sanji vs king

Scabbards get healed and led the army against the grifters.

peropspero vs hawkins

@Chrono

:cheers:
Yeah King vs Marco
Drake vs Aloo
Sanji vs Jack

WCI -> Jinbei shined most
PH -> Ouh Law, a non straw hat, like... Kid?
FMI was alot build around Jinbei. He even gave blood to Luffy. Did you read another WCI?

Zoro will shine in Wano, no doubt. But this isnt Zoro Piece. Its about Luffy conquering the sea. And at the roof right now, it will be the time where Oda will explain and introduce finally the capability of CoC. WIth the 4 CoC-Users. And Zoro is none of that.
Are you fucking trying to tell me Kidd is getting the same focus as Law back in PH and Dresrossa
That's right, this isn't Kidd Piece either

Status
Not open for further replies.