Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so obvious that Sanji is being set up for more than Sanji vs Jack like people are so blind... YOU think all this downplay and shit talk about Sanji will be for nothing? It's to get the allies and opponents to shit on him and underestimate him so his badass moments are even more satisfactory. Think about it, seeing Sanji as an underdog beating the fuck out of two Yonko commanders (Jack and King) will solidify him in the Monster Trio and will make people see him as a truly formidable threat Post-Wano. I'm already nearly 100% sure this will happen, and I feel like the OP openings were trying to predict this as well.
Sure, sure. Fantasies are high. Two YC, lol.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Midd never fought Shanks. Probably got taken out by his monkey.
I'm waiting for you to prove MIHAWK> KAIDO, with canonical facts, it will be impossible for you right?
It's just your HEADCANON lamenting the fact that MIHAWK is WEAKER than KAIDO.
kaido is promoted to the WSP, and WSM by ODA.
While in 1005 chapters, there is absolutely NOTHING to put KAIDO under MIHAWK, the manga suggests otherwise.

And I already said this:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido fell from 10,000 meters. What are you writing about? Are you okay? Oda took pity on Kid's fans. And this is illogical. Everyone who is adequate understands this.
Are you really reading the panels or just bending the story for your headcanon? It was literaly shown and said by symbol that Kaido had pain. He even called them all "little monsters". :kaidowhat:

It's so obvious that Sanji is being set up for more than Sanji vs Jack like people are so blind... YOU think all this downplay and shit talk about Sanji will be for nothing? It's to get the allies and opponents to shit on him and underestimate him so his badass moments are even more satisfactory. Think about it, seeing Sanji as an underdog beating the fuck out of two Yonko commanders (Jack and King) will solidify him in the Monster Trio and will make people see him as a truly formidable threat Post-Wano. I'm already nearly 100% sure this will happen, and I feel like the OP openings were trying to predict this as well.

Marco didn't tell Zoro this war is for the New Generation.

He only said to Queen and King that they are understimating this invasion, thinking they can't defeat Kaido, because they are PITTING AGAINST THE NEW GENERATION. Marco never says "This fight is ONLY for the New Generation", if he did, he wouldn't have interfered in anyway so far and would have left already, he wouldn't have clashed and tried to control Big Mom, he wouldn't have interfered with Queen's bullets effects, he wouldn't have put Zoro up there, he is a part of this war. This argument doesn't mean anything at all.

Go read that chapter and panel again. He isn't even talking to Zoro, but King and Queen, the ones he is facing,
True, on rereading it, it does make sense. I guess I forgot a lot of stuff. But still, iirc, the CP0 said 'If the new generation can't stop these officers...'. I still think that Oda, in this war that is meant to showcase and highlight the new generation, would give such a major 1v1 to someone who doesn't even belong to the same generation. I think there is a high chance of a 3rd party intervention to happen somehow though noone can be sure. Marco vs Weevil would be a better and more narratively-engaging battle due to their history imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.