Status
Not open for further replies.
If a half dead Scabbard is too much for a Tobi Roppo, then that means a healthy Scabbard like Raizo or Kiku for example could easily take on someone like Who's Who or Sasaki.
I think you don't understand what was said
The Scabbards (all 9 of them) are too much for a Tobiroppo (singular person)

And that's Jack thinking after fighting Sulong Neko and Inu, maybe he doesn't know they aren't in that form anymore.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:goyea:
We don't want Katakuri
Oda does... Same with Oden

While fanboys wank Marco and King

Katakuri :
Born standing
Monstrous as a kid
Never falls back in a fight
Can see the future and he is a Conqueror
Legendary battle record
Everyone in WCI wanks hi.

Oden :
Born as a freak
Has so many legends
The only one to scar Kaido
Conqueror and gas ryuo
Everyone in wano wanks him

:goyea:

The world doesn't really wank Oden that much but wano does
Kaido knows Oden true strength
The World doesn't really wank Katakuri but WCI does,
Luffy knows his true strength

Let your favourite commander get such portrayal and hype first
Ok but when did Katakuri fight off admirals the way Marco did back in MF?

That's a fundamental step ya know. :quest:

I don't understand, are you reading 4 pieces?
You said MIHAWK can beat 5 emperors, where's that on the panel?
I have a canonical panel of the manga, confirming KAIDO's superiority over MIHAWK, and what do you have?
stop talking nonsense your trash.
in fact, "SHANKS subordinate" WTF, KID challenged SHANKS, and came back saying that KAIDO is stronger.:optimistic:
Midd never fought Shanks. Probably got taken out by his monkey.

BM nor Kaido were "scared the shit out" of Zoros attacks. They were just surprised at that moment. Like Kaido was surprised by the scabbards.

So, you claim "but zoro isnt all out yet" and at the same time you assume Kid is, just because he is chilling back seat and analyzing the fight, while Zoro is sweating the shit out of himself to do anything relevant here.

Your absolute overhyping will just hurt the Zoro feats at the end. Which is sad for your fandom. The backslash soon will be immens.
damn.. the truth spoken could kill someone.. come easy man..

btw... zoro and luffy are out of the pic.. so killer and kid should Logically be in action..

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Are you telling me Sanji wasn't the one who shine the most after Luffy.
PH was Law's arc, he shined the most after Luffy
Dressorssa was Law's arc, again, he shined the most after Luffy
WCI was a FOOD's arc, guess who shined the most after Luffy, oh right, a fucking cook
FMI didn't build around Jinbei, it was built around the union of the SHs.
Wano was fucking built around Luffy and Zoro's journey to make friends with the people of Wano, make connection to the people of Wano. Both of them gained their own unique way to hurt Kaidou.
Are you telling me Oda spent an entire first half of Wano building this shit up so that Kidd can outshine Zoro?
WCI -> Jinbei shined most
PH -> Ouh Law, a non straw hat, like... Kid?
FMI was alot build around Jinbei. He even gave blood to Luffy. Did you read another WCI?

Zoro will shine in Wano, no doubt. But this isnt Zoro Piece. Its about Luffy conquering the sea. And at the roof right now, it will be the time where Oda will explain and introduce finally the capability of CoC. WIth the 4 CoC-Users. And Zoro is none of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.