Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did all the Marco fanboys go?
Its may even be thay queen fights sanji... it may even be a tag team.. marco my dude sick i won't mind him fighting king.. at the end of the day.. we'll get sanji anti manner kick course tf out of queen..
but one things is confirmed that Tobiroppo come under the akazaya which are equal to a 100 men each.. if it wasn't kaido but a calamity... they might have even won..

This chapter confirms King vs Marco. Oda drew Marco vs King panel next to the other confirmed matchups; Jinbei vs WW and Sasaki vs Franky. And Marco gonna defeat King with high difficulty. King is a commander too, so I expect Marco to struggle against him.
As for Sanji, he either gonna fight Queen or Jack. Queen makes more sense because of Germa and Judge.
No it doesnt. Oda drew it because thats whats currently happening.

Oda also drew a Sanji and BM page next to a Franky vs Sasaki and Jinbe vs WsW page in 998. Guess what, BM aint Sanji's final opponent

I mean he block Big Mom's attack in WCI with Luffy. Though never state Zoro isn't durable as he as much durable as Sanji given both can take a lot abuse. Happy he trained himself after situation with Kamazou as I heard many clown him for fainting to nerf Kamazou.
zoro took a slash from apoo huge one zoro also took an attack from a yonko and is fine no problems :cheers: next he gonna tank thunder bagua from hyrbid kaido :finally:

I mean he block Big Mom's attack in WCI with Luffy. Though never state Zoro isn't durable as he as much durable as Sanji given both can take a lot abuse. Happy he trained himself after situation with Kamazou as I heard many clown him for fainting to nerf Kamazou.
What is this? Sanji getting punched in the face by someone who doesn’t even want to kill him is now a sign that he is the top durable guy in the verse?

J

Jo_Ndule

:goyea:
We don't want Katakuri
Oda does... Same with Oden

While fanboys wank Marco and King

Katakuri :
Born standing
Monstrous as a kid
Never falls back in a fight
Can see the future and he is a Conqueror
Legendary battle record
Everyone in WCI wanks hi.

Oden :
Born as a freak
Has so many legends
The only one to scar Kaido
Conqueror and gas ryuo
Everyone in wano wanks him

The world doesn't really wank Oden that much but wano does
Kaido knows Oden true strength
The World doesn't really wank Katakuri but WCI does,
Luffy knows his true strength

Let your favourite commander get such portrayal and hype first

Compared to Katakuri, King really gets no attention from Oda. Katakuri was so incredibly hyped in WCI, and here in Wano, people expected the same thing for King, but that is just not happening.
Well we yet have to see his hybrid form and awakening(if has that).When King gets his main fight this arc,then Oda will probably start to hype him(especially his race).

We don't want Katakuri
Oda does... Same with Oden

While fanboys wank Marco and King

Katakuri :
Born standing
Monstrous as a kid
Never falls back in a fight
Can see the future and he is a Conqueror
Legendary battle record
Everyone in WCI wanks hi.

Oden :
Born as a freak
Has so many legends
The only one to scar Kaido
Conqueror and gas ryuo
Everyone in wano wanks him

The world doesn't really wank Oden that much but wano does
Kaido knows Oden true strength
The World doesn't really wank Katakuri but WCI does,
Luffy knows his true strength

Let your favourite commander get such portrayal and hype first
Oda wanks only the grandmaster

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Kaido can't even beat Mihawk's underling Shanks.

Someone link that Mihawk vs Kaido fan comic
I don't understand, are you reading 4 pieces?
You said MIHAWK can beat 5 emperors, where's that on the panel?
I have a canonical panel of the manga, confirming KAIDO's superiority over MIHAWK, and what do you have?
stop talking nonsense your trash.
in fact, "SHANKS subordinate" WTF, KID challenged SHANKS, and came back saying that KAIDO is stronger.:optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.