Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Cause we are in a Shonen? Why didnt Luffy use G4 against Hody to instantly finish him? Or why did he wait against Mingo?
Why did Luffy wait with Snakeman against Katakuri?
Why did Zoro wait with Asura back then in Enies Lobby?

Cause nobody in these fights go all out from beginn with. Where did this EVER happen?
Luffy didn't use because hody is too weak and agaisnt doffy he didn't know his power but i remember than kid has already fought agaisnt kaido so he knows his real power. Killer himself said than they doesn't have any opportuinity agaisnt kaido ( before he see luffy/zoro power).
In the Zoro case i said you than he didn't contol enma yet

It's so obvious that Sanji is being set up for more than Sanji vs Jack like people are so blind... YOU think all this downplay and shit talk about Sanji will be for nothing? It's to get the allies and opponents to shit on him and underestimate him so his badass moments are even more satisfactory. Think about it, seeing Sanji as an underdog beating the fuck out of two Yonko commanders (Jack and King) will solidify him in the Monster Trio and will make people see him as a truly formidable threat Post-Wano. I'm already nearly 100% sure this will happen, and I feel like the OP openings were trying to predict this as well.
Wouldnt be suprised if the same people who are hating on Sanji, become impressed by Stealth Black. It would be such an Oda thing to do.

WCI -> Jinbei shined most
PH -> Ouh Law, a non straw hat, like... Kid?
FMI was alot build around Jinbei. He even gave blood to Luffy. Did you read another WCI?

Zoro will shine in Wano, no doubt. But this isnt Zoro Piece. Its about Luffy conquering the sea. And at the roof right now, it will be the time where Oda will explain and introduce finally the capability of CoC. WIth the 4 CoC-Users. And Zoro is none of that.
No no no it will be the time where Oda explains how exactly a Sword becomes Black. In case you have missed the last 30 chapters, all Kaidou thought about is "samurai samurai samurai Oden Oden Oden Oden Enma Enm".

I'm waiting for you to prove MIHAWK> KAIDO, with canonical facts, it will be impossible for you right?
It's just your HEADCANON lamenting the fact that MIHAWK is WEAKER than KAIDO.
kaido is promoted to the WSP, and WSM by ODA.
While in 1005 chapters, there is absolutely NOTHING to put KAIDO under MIHAWK, the manga suggests otherwise.

And I already said this:
And nothing suggests to put Big Mom, Shanks, Dragon, Akainu, Blackbeard, Kizaru, Issho, Kuzan under Mihawk too...
The man got easily stopped by injured Crocodile

Are you really reading the panels or just bending the story for your headcanon? It was literaly shown and said by symbol that Kaido had pain. He even called them all "little monsters". :kaidowhat:
Kaido suffers from pain when thrown 10 meters, but he doesn't care when he falls 10,000 meters. You're a fool? Oda took pity on you stupid fans of the stupid Kid who thought 2 Yonko to kill. You are funny

Status
Not open for further replies.