Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. So Sanji acts like a mirror in that regard ?

Some readers who have low self esteem issues end up seeing some of what they perceive to be their worst traits in Sanji ?

Traits that they try not to confront while reading manga as means to escape the real world, so his existence is a sore reminder of what they feel like they fall short in ?

Interesting indeed :kizabat:
It's honestly pathetic how they oogle at the OP women and then call Sanji a simp. They see themselves too much in him, and they hate it.

Finally Sanji is free, I like that Sanji is always captured by women, and Oda continues to do so in several arcs, kinda kinky not gonna lie, but I like it.
Lets see what he does do, is he figting jack as his first enemy, it would be cool. If not king or whatever, he can also go to the roof.
Its Funny how the entire battlefield knows what happens with Sanji/ Robin.
Also Robin looked like a fking demon in 1 panel, very nice, she was rly on fire to save her man.

Great chapter overall, the spoiler kinda where not like the chapter himself, showing we need first wait to see the whole chapter to judge.
@Jo_Ndule what I calling? Sanji vs Jack going to happen, the question is more how it end, I didn´t see Queen so I can see this scenario:
Sanji vs Jack with Jack having the upperhand(hype increase)>Yamato step in
Sanji get healed and fight Queen who want Chopper head

Overall happy to see WsW giving Jinbe hardtime.^^
@Hanzo hattori Awakenend WsW>Hybird WsW=Awakenend Doflamingo..
:myman:

The RS could still finshing a Tobi roppo with increase their hype, overall Jack meant it in team, not 1on1 fights.
Also Calamiity hype increase with Jack and King showing up for this chapter and reveal some great stuff for next chapters.
I agree with someone post, if this was Dresserosa Sasaki and Apoo would be already done, at least looking how pathetic Diamanta,Pica and Trebol where, outside of Doffy and Vergo his whole crew was glasscanon...
So you also think Sanji vs Jack is not real fight and he could face Queen or even King given I feel King hasn't use Hybrid Form and Bounty reveal about him yet.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ahahah ah, you're running away from the answer again. I read everything very well and saw Kaido moans. And they are illogical, because Kaido fell from 10,000 meters and he didn't care. Did Kid abandon him and hurt him? You're an idiot? Where is the logic? Oda took pity on you and did this nonsense.
So Oda stating something, your interpretation says its illogic, so you assume it as wrong. Your Headcanon > Odas words.

And calling me an idiot just proves me you are a troll. I wont take you serious anymore. I will just laugh about you. :ihaha:

So you also think Sanji vs Jack is not real fight and he could face Queen or even King given I feel King hasn't use Hybrid Form and Bounty reveal about him yet.
Yeah since Queen was left in this chapter, I can see that Queen wanna take out Chopper, Drake handle Apoo right now so someone need to save Sanji. I can see Jack vs Sanji is just short and end very fast with Yamato taking on Jack.

BM defeated Sanji. It was a matchup that Sanji lost. You guys who are pushing for Sanji vs King agenda are just stubborn. You still deny Marco vs King despite that Oda clearly showed them fighting in this chapter. And he even cleared Queen for the scene because he wants to save him for Sanji. Oda ended Zoro vs King agenda in chapter 1000, and next chapter he gonna end Sanji vs King agenda.
Wasn't he defeated by Kalifa? Yet he fought Jabura shortly after that.
Defeat can also mean subduing your opponent and gaining control over him. BM was going to kill or torture Sanji if Robin didn't interfere.

No Queen in this upcoming chapter, I'm assuming that when we do see Queen again he's either going to attack X Drake, Apoo, and Chopper, or he's going to join Jack by going to the same location as the Scabbards.
He might be after Drake/Apoo/Chopper to precent them from making the medicine, and maybe Apoo for fucking up. I see no reason for the BP to lose a crew menber like that but that's Oda writing so I can see that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.