Status
Not open for further replies.
As for now, Zoro won't have 1 on 1 fight just like Sanji.
You say Zoro is a hype tool for Luffy but you knew Oda using Sanji as a plot for Robin finally have a 1 on 1 fight.
Sanji won't fight Jack all along. They just gonna have brief clash also I think Red Scabbard possibly Neko Inu or Raizo gonna try to fight Jack (hyping Jack) more.
Neko Inu and Raizo probably want to killed Jack the same as Jack wanted to Killed them, also try to repay Sanji kindness for saving The Mink.
Actually I curious if Sanji able to push Calamities (Queen and Jack) to Hybrid form if that happen, Sanji final opponent is Queen/Jack.
Luffy is hype tool for Zoro

J

Jo_Ndule

You should start talking about his editors, not about him.
Because we already know how much the story has changed because of the editors XDXD
Those editors should stop being "Yes-Men" and advising Oda to make these Conveniences and lazy writings

You guys taking this route too seriously. Makes me wonder what was everyone response during Enies Lobby arc when they saw him in similar state. He will make up for it later as that is fact. Let's not pretend on his showing this arc in facing PO and Drake now.
jesus this actually.
Dude even at dressrosa, which is one piece's messiest pace ever, the moaning is not as brainded as now, I know Iam on OroJ since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.