Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanbase think smarter to know this is going to lead to more bigger events with him and plus it's not shallow on that when Sanji fans seen this before after all. Is Enies Lobby really absence from everyone's mind? This isn't new thing guys.
maybe they are zorofan pretending (and failing) to understand sanji's character writing
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

clowns

Not a pussy bandwagoner. Sticking with Sanji for the Ls and Ws.
based

Eh interested can mean a lot of things
Now you're just grasping at straws. It can't mean anything else in this context. He also said that he got a nosebleed off Nami's happiness punch twice because when he's with Usopp, his bad side comes out. Means that he has a side like that too, it just doesn't come out too often. Again, nothing states he's asexual but rather the contrary.

If Sanji is saying he doesn’t want to use armament haki because of fear it might inflict harm on Black Maria I’d call BS on that. His CoA has never been highlighted to be that strong that just using it for defense would bring about such a result vs someone of Black Maria’s caliber. Though the other translations don’t sound good lol.

Of course it is. They’ve been in on it for a good 2-3 chapters.
I mean he hurt Page One and Drake early, of course he is above T6H level and can hurt someone like BM. His COA been highlight to be strong as didn't he early block Kanjuro's Haki Arrows and I would say Kanjuro is YC lvl guy as same to Scabbards. Anime seems to be flowing Oda's orders on continuing showing Haki on him since WCI and he would have told them to stop that if his Haki wasn't that level.

Well considering Sanji won't ever hit a women even if that is his only way to escape yeah maria would be stronger than him lol
Her not being fodder , having traps and being inside make it that much harder for Sanji to run ( which it seem like he could not )
when he beat her goons, he could escape with RS at least that's what i think... well most people here think sanji gonna face commander so ran away from black maria is not impossible task

Status
Not open for further replies.