Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's own statement in the SBS: "In other words, when Luffy is alone, his reaction is what it was with Hancock. He's interested, but he's not entranced by her. But when he's with Usopp, who's the same age, it's like a kid on a school trip: his bad side comes out!!"

He's interested. Luffy would hit it, he just ain't gonna hype over it. Nothing proves he's asexual, lol.

Why would Zoro's Durability get worse over a Timeskip which was supposed to make him stronger also why would Zoro tank a Yonko attack Just fine but not Killers scythe, the last time Zoro fainted after a battle was in Volume 2.
Show me a battle other than Cabji which Zoro fainted right after
Sanji also had G3 to help and the attack was minuscule
It look like it did after Kamazou thing. Are you saying stab is more powerful than Kuma's attack? I beg to differ there. It's clear his stats aren't same as before, but stating it seems like it getting to fix it after seeing him tank Big Mom's attack, but wouldn't put electricity levels on same degree as Enel one.

Not by Oda who states it was his power to stop her attack too, not Luffy's. No need to debate on that, bruh.

He fainted for bit after Buggy's attack, Nyan Brothers, Arlong, went out to Enel, Lucci, Kaku (First Meeting), Kuma, Kizaru, etc.. It due to blood loss, not because he got hungry in those moments and went down afterwards. He isn't Luffy.

Maybe, but think push on Jack fight been gone since now Oda pushing King or Queen narrative and feel Yamato will prove herself by beating Jack and protecting them as she does want to be recognize by them.
Yeah Yamato fight Jack and defeat him probably mid diff Jack, consider Jack just recovered, so that Yamato can fight Kaido along with the other SN.
I have a wild theory for Sanji vs King to happen giving a hope to any Sanji vs King Stan, that is Marco will try to stop the floating Onigashima from killing people in the capital, King gonna try to stop Marco but Sanji intercept him after saving Red Scabbard. Just a wild guess that not gonna happen, because I always wrong lol

The entire Sanji plot was for Robin ....And now what ???
Will he save the Scabbards???
Against who??
JAck, Queen, Fukurokuju, Hawkins??????????
What about Carrot???

What about the roof???
NExt chapter sounds interesting....
I though Jinbe and the others get shown in next chapter but I was wrong, Oda show almost every stage with every character expect Perospero vs Minks. In that case I can see a switch to the rooftop or we handle next chapter more WsW vs Jinbe with some screentime to Perospero vs Minks(Since these are not shown since many chapters).

Wait... is Sanji saying that his armement is too weak in the bottom panel???
When I though Sanji can´t get more humiliated I get proved wrong....
But probably let wait for the translation overall, I hope it isn´t because his haki is to weak but that his haki simple don´t working against a women...

injured scabbards is still as strong as tobi roppo??
is that mean healthy scabbards is YC3-YC4? lol
All Scabbards ofc but it is still a hype if Jack things all injured Scabbards still beeing to much for a Tobi Roppo.
I mean we see Jinbe right now struggle with WsW, Jinbe whoo is fucking Doflamingo lvl and WsW not even use yet his hybrid form.
Showing how op the Scabbards and Calamity are, since Jack in injured form still think beeing stronger then any Tobi Roppo.
Hype up the encounter with Sanji vs Jack even more, people who though Doflamingo could solo all Scabbards lose theiir mind, they stomp Doffy alongside his crew.

Sanji is the fucking proof of how strong should Zoro and Luffy have been if not because of his +1000000 lvl teachers....

Sanji is how the real progression of the M3 should have been at the new World LMAO
Now we have a clear Luffy>>Zoro>Sanji, but at the end of this arc it'll be a clear Luffy>Zoro=Sanji LMAO with ODa XDXD
Let Sanji pass Franky first then we talk. By feat Luffy>Zoro>gap>Jinbei >gap>Franky >Sanji :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.