Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry

after kaido luffy will have to save sabo
Don't worry. Maybe next time Fujitora won't need another admiral versus Sabo and some vet level characters :jay-he:
Trolling Fujitora that fools around and waste time > Sabo that "doesn't discriminate" and is serious

1 Admiral = 3 YC1 at least.

Sakazuki would still beat King+Katakuri+Marco
Thanks for posting a pic where Fujitora is forced to use a named move while Sabo doesn't bother using one on him :ronalugh:

Lakazuki couldn't even overpower Marco while Ace was giving a death speech. my Fleet admiral :arnoling:

I

Indigo

We've never seen a CoA feat like that. Even Hody attacking Luffy's armament didnt hurt him
And we still didn't see it right now. Just because Sanji said that, doesn't mean it would happen. But you're too blind and biased to see that. If Black Maria was the one saying that, then okay, i would agree with that. Just like it was Big Mom saying Kaido to dodge it, not Zoro, then it makes it believable.

Didn't I hear you guys claiming feats on comments on Zoro tanking Kamazou's stab after he fainted afterwards? You can be hypocrites to one character and do BS talk on feats in return. Feats are feats, shouldn't denied that on anyone. No characters at all honestly.
Zoro beat killer while starving and poisoned in a 1v2 fight thats the difference he didnt get beat to a bulb by gifters.

Jinbe doesn't seem to be concerned with Who's Who lol. He's not even injured and it seems like he's just defending himself at the moment
idk
Jinbei has injuries + using haki
while
Who's Who full zoan+no injuries+no haki+no sword
Franky vs Sasaki seems the best fight at the moment. Both showing brawler/wrestling fighting style. And Franky smiling shows that he's enjoying the fight.
To me it's legit the most boring one
It's just sasaki charging and doing nothing else

it looks pretty bad, Sasaki's charge doesn't FEEL strong the way Oda draws it
Apoo shows how much of a tank he is. Even after getting slashed by Zoro and bitten by Drake, he's still putting a fight.
or how weak their attacks are...

I

Indigo

Btw don’t forget that Black Maria is using steel knuckles as well which means Sanji is saying his coa will break the steel knuckles and her hand
Sanji also said he would never put shit in other peoples food, but then he did to Zoro.

What Sanji says isn't fact, it doesn't matter, unless it actually happened or Black Maria was the one that said she would get hurt from his Haki, just Sanji saying it doesn't mean shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.