Status
Not open for further replies.
kidd, law, killer is fodder aswell then? they just support for luffy

again, just stating hypocrisy about it, the likes of franky, jinbei etc fighting tobi roppo is not fodder XDXD..
Exactly, they aren't especially Luffy, Kidd, and Law who put on different degree than Zoro and Killer.

Never said T6H are fodders, I say ones Kidd's crew and Law's crew are fodders. What do you mean?

my point still stand that sanji is disgrace, a failure man regardless of robin match fault
idk man if the armament translation is right sanji is kinda pog for tanking those without haki. also we kinda expect sanji to swap oponent.
so i really dont see whats with all the rage about.
but you do you

Thanks for posting a pic where Fujitora is forced to use a named move while Sabo doesn't bother using one on him :ronalugh:
Fujitora trolled and beat up Sabo.
Sabo admitted it himself.
Take the L.

Lakazuki couldn't even overpower Marco while Ace was giving a death speech. my Fleet admiral :arnoling:
Couldn't do what? Marco got his cheek burnt a second after blocking that hit and then he was GONE and NOWHERE TO BE SEEN when Whitebeard sneak attacked Akainu
Anime got it right, Akainu sent him flyin

They can spy others via robots yet couldn't detect alliance or do much the whole arc to track down alliance

Okau...
Uhh.

1- If you talk about wano not onigashima we have ZERO Idea How much bao Huangz people with the paper Power can reach.

2- If you talking about onigashima, its shown that only works when someone activates It, its not like a camera that stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.