Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

His CoA feat obviously zoro and sanji feats are weak and fodder compared to the admirals so I always laugh
:mihanha:
he didn't do any CoA feat, he only said it would hurt, saying shit is not the same as doing. Saying something is not a feat.

Unless Black Maria is the one saying she would get hurt from his CoA or Sanji actually doing it, it's not a feat.

Stop with the wanking.

To some Zoro fans : Sanji will always shine. He is an invaluable member of the crew. Luffy won't become the Pirate King without Sanji. He said it.

Just accept it, peacefully :cheers:

To some Sanji fans : Zoro is stronger. Yes, water is wet.

Just accept it, peacefully:cheers:

My question to both fandoms is...can you do it?:steef:

Sanji looked amazing this chapter. No one will dare deny that.

- Trusted and called for Robin so BM would release him and he can go after the scarbbards

- CoA so strong it can hurt a Toppiroppo with Knucklebusters

- Only started to cry when BM said Sanji is only allowed to love her. Implying Sanji only cried for gags sake

- All the other BM underlings fell in love with Sanji.

Wanji:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

And now he's outta of this subplot thank fuck.
I forgot precious SanBin moment.

Women don't count when he defeated all male enemies on floor. Want put swordless Zoro in same breath on him helpless defeating notable enemies?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
He got beaten to a pulp and thats all that matters, Zoro with swords or without swords would have destroyed the whole floor if he wanted.

Dont compare a simp who is getting bullied around like a rag doll to the grandmaster, The grandmaster is fighting Yonkos not getting bullied by gifters.

:myman::myman::myman:

To some Zoro fans : Sanji will always shine. He is an invaluable member of the crew. Luffy won't become the Pirate King without Sanji. He said it.

Just accept it, peacefully :cheers:

To some Sanji fans : Zoro is stronger. Yes, water is wet.

Just accept it, peacefully:cheers:

My question to both fandoms is...can you do it?:steef:
I agree with half of it

Status
Not open for further replies.