Status
Not open for further replies.
nah dude zoro performance is not less to law kid and killer hell even zoro perform gokd than them.

i see if that what your coming then im sorry, im maybe mistaken
It's cool. I am happy your one I can talk to reasonable to admit their mistakes. Sorry on my side too.

Enma is only reason why they are looking at him, but he isn't called out as same on name like Luffy, Kidd, Law, and even Killer to a point by own skills more.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji looked amazing this chapter. No one will dare deny that.

- Trusted and called for Robin so BM would release him and he can go after the scarbbards

- CoA so strong it can hurt a Toppiroppo with Knucklebusters

- Only started to cry when BM said Sanji is only allowed to love her. Implying Sanji only cried for gags sake

- All the other BM underlings fell in love with Sanji.

Wanji:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

And now he's outta of this subplot thank fuck.
He didn't look that well since he was unable to free himself :kayneshrug:
Unless he plotted that only to have Robin save him

- Trusted and called for Robin so BM would release him and he can go after the scarbbards

- Only started to cry when BM said Sanji is only allowed to love her. Implying Sanji only cried for gags sake

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I

Indigo

Reading through most of the comments i see the usual hate on Marco with no substance and no argument why he supposedly looked bad in this chapter.
:kayneshrug:

BTW: Do people actually think Marco is currently in his hybrid form and nobody ever mentions that?

Marco has a hybrid
Every Sanji fan here wishing Marco didn't exist, because they want Sanji vs King, they don't even have a good reason for Marco leaving or stop fighting King. Just a bunch of head canon.

And on to Sanji vs Jack or Queen just how you hate it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.