Status
Not open for further replies.
Its okay,

i must disagree, during the fight kaido only call someone in novas side is luffy with "straw hat", never he call kidd, law, killer their alias or their name, kaido only call them i mean all of them is little monster.
I heard him refer to them within arc by name or nickname, but he keep seeing sword on Zoro and just stating 'spirit' meaning there something else at play there, not by Zoro's regular abilities.

Having complete faith in a female member of your crew and entirely embarrassing yourself to save 9 dying samurai is pathetic?

I'm not a huge fan of Sanji, but I thought this was actually pretty good. Good for him, great for Robin.
set up back in enies lobby even.
some people are just... like they have personal problem with sanji (and zoro lol)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You mean runs to YC? Didn't know they were weaker than T6H. You got stop that, bruh lol.
You don't know where he is running to so you can only assume it's headcannon and even then fact is he could easily defeat the spider bitch and move on but he let 2 crew members risk their lives instead

You don't know where he is running to so you can only assume it's headcannon and even then fact is he could easily defeat the spider bitch and move on but he let 2 crew members risk their lives instead
He doesn't fight women period. Enies Lobby states that and route is like that for it. He is facing someone stronger where it going to lead and that is obvious there.

Status
Not open for further replies.