Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Queen is going to stop him before he gets to the Scabbards and Yamato will fight Jack. Narrative is key here:

- He announced his location. And in that moment Queen went missing in front of Marco (who now is only fighting King). We still need to know the Queen/Judge relationship

- More importantly, the 10th person is either Toki or Hiyori. Yamato has Momo. And I think its vital for Momo's character to either see his mother or sister again. Its also vital he sees the scabbards. Yamato defending the scabbards at this point makes 100x more sense than Sanji, especially with how tied to protecting Momo she is. Now she'll protect his retainers.

So yeah, I think this is setting up Yamato vs Jack and Sanji vs Queen. If Zoro isn't fighting King, it's gotta be Marco I guess, but ill hold off until we truly know what Marco is doing for the rest of the arc. Narratively it doesnt make sense since they mention that the new gen needs to take out the executives, not the old, but who am I to say.

The real question is if sanji hasn’t been using armament because it’s too strong and he doesn’t wanna badly hurt his opponents.

We know he has it and we know it’s strong because it would have hurt Black Maria if he used it so my guess is it’s too strong to use.

He hasn’t shown new techniques besides like one move post timeskip if he did. It’s possible sanji used a kick against an okama that nearly killed them or something and he doesn’t want to use it unless he absolutely has to.

It would be easier for Oda go explain it that way.

This is the route I think he is taking this.

Sanji really had big development this chapter. Even if he believes in Robin's strength, he really out here calling for help when he always wants to be the whiteknight. Man Kinemon must mean a lot to Sanji for him to be doing all this shit for him.

Like Sanji:

- Risked Nami's body in PH to retrieve Kin's body
- Left Nami and Usopp alone with P1 and Ulti to get to Kin
- Now asking Robin for help agaisnt BM

In any case, please stop putting Zoro with Sanji they are 2 totally different characters, with totally different power they are definitely not equal at all, Zoro is on a different category.

I dont see the point to troll over Sanji, and yet I dont see the point for Sanji&Luffy fan putting Zoro near to Sanji when is dam clear (the the people that are reading this manga) that Zoro is competing with characters such Luffy&Kid&Law.

From now on, I ll ignore all trolls on both side, there is no point in reading boths comment.

The concept of Monster Trio was fun yet not reliable. It is clear that Luffy&Zoro are far aways from all the other straw-hat

Status
Not open for further replies.