Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinemon is making a funny face against Pica
Kinemon is making a funny face against fodder

Is Jinbei writing a letter for fodder?
Is Jinbei singing him a song?

No. He's fighting him, just like Zolo fought Pica.
That doesn't change the point i was trying to make, in Dressrosa Kinemon wouldn't just be making funny face while taking Pica attack head on if he was capable of dealing with it himself. If your excuse is that Zoro got in the way he only showed up at the last minute Kinemon had plenty of time to deal with the threat of Pica but didn't for some reason lmao.

So my question is why couldn't he handle such a fodder on his own and needed to be saved by Zoro, don't forget Kanjuro was there as well.
In the panel you posted Kinemon is completely fine his life was in no danger he was simply impressed by the strength of the stawhats two completely different and non comparable situations.

Me?
I thought we were going for the "crying is crying" route.
Wasn't it what you said before?
I was not comparing shit.
You started malding because of a little joke based on what you said yourself and now is trying to be all "rational" and "correct".
You don't have to be mad. It's only fiction. :moonwalk:
>Me? Meh, yes you.

You can't read or you are just ignoring the last sentence in my last comment. It's okay though, after all your trap card didn't do jackshit.

Not everyone Name Attacks bear difference in strength, but Sakazku is different, when he uses his name attack it results= bigger magma fists, that was a fodder attack but it doesnt matter when the man has the strenth of big mom along with his regen stopped you, it was pre-Ts too so no solution for marco
yonko over an admiral btw..

not always... just like he punched 2 holes in WB with no named attacks that doesn't mean they weren't potent ....kizaru was about to destroy zoro zoro with a kick thay Rayleigh diverged which destroyed a tree in Sabaody that is basically a town in of itself.. he did that Twice.. the may be names but he doesn't name them.. just like zoro shi shi sonson'd Apoo but didn't mention what move it way.. but in Kizaru's case those kick ain't even named.... soo you can't determine what's potent and what not just coz its no named...the nameless beak attack king did against sanji is the most potent attack he has done up until now... it was no named and luffy exclaimed it to pretty bad which made his wonder if sanji's ok...my point is that named attack... very certain named attack are considerably potent and huge in magnitude enough that ppl combatants name them like Silver must Ashura and Anitmanner kick course .... so zoro not naming that shishi sonson... doesn't make it nameless or less potent.. then there is the case for sanji... who's every attack is named and executed to break and damage a certain part of the body.. so and mostt of the time he doesn't even mention them... like party table kick course.. and others.... and then you can asses an attacks potency by observing how much an attacker exerts.. which in Sakazuiki's case was considerable enough to over power marco.. that isn't the same punch that shanks stop btw don't go there.. coz that ehm irrelevant

Last edited:
yonko over an admiral btw..
admirals over yonkos btw
not always... just like he punched 2 holes in WB with no named attacks that doesn't mean they weren't potent ....kizaru was about to destroy zoro zoro with a kick thay Rayleigh diverged which destroyed a tree in Sabaody that is basically a town in of itself.. he did that Twice.. the may be names but he doesn't name them.. just like zoro shi shi sonson'd Apoo but didn't mention what move it way.. but in Kizaru's case those kick ain't even named.... soo you can't determine what's potent and what not just coz its no named...the nameless beak attack king did against sanji is the most potent attack he has done up until now... it was no named and luffy exclaimed it to pretty back which made his wonder if sanji's ok...my point is that named attack... very certain named attack are considerably potent and huge in magnitude.... so zoro not naming that shishi sonson... doesn't make it nameless or less potent.. then there is the case for sanji... who's every attack is named and executed to break and damage a certain part of the body.. so and mist of the time he doesn't even mention them... like party table kick course.. and others.... and then yiu can asses an attacks potency by observing how much an attacker exerts.. which in Sakazuiki's case was considerable enough to over power marco.. that isn't the same punch that shanks stop btw don't go there.. coz that ehm irrelevant
Ok but given it was pretty small magma fist is all im saying

Calm your tits. Sanji is not using CoA because he doesn't wanna hurt her in any way but nothing implies he was going to damage her just with CoA. Besides, she was using no armament herself.

He literally states he wont use it because he dont wanna hurt it her.

She's fucking using knucklebusters and force

Apoo is trash. Zoro bitchslapped him and Drake chewed him like gum. Dude should flee from Wano alongside Hawkins. Useless Novas.

Drake and Sanji vs Queen should make the most sense.

Queen knows something about Judge so he might tell it to Sanji while exchanging blows so new info for us. + Drake revenge for jumping on him together with Who's Who.
Yet that bite didn't do shit to him :hapnoel::cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.