Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Women are a Fatal Flaw for Sanji, but he shouldn't just let women have their way with him if it means hindering your own side.
Yeah. He went from I can't hit women to I can't defend myself so I won't hurt them.
:seriously::seriously::seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is helmelppo Equal
:mihanha:
Koby is future Pirate King Equal
Your jokes are trash recently.

Improve your game man.

Well they’re gonna have to all shine if they’re going to come through with the biggest win in the entire series. And with how bad Sanji was treated this chapter, you simply cannot think his best moments aren’t ahead of him. I mean the fact that Robin was the most animated she has been since the pretimeskip days in this chapter kinda speaks for itself, they’re all getting their repsective moments for sure.
Yup. Its 100% necessary now. Oda needs to convince us that they are ready for the endgame. All 10 (or 11?) need to be shown in exceptional ways to win by the end of the arc. Basically Enies Lobby but on Crack.

Sidetracking, but its funny how much this arc seems to also mimic Water 7/Enies Lobby, hell, the whole timeskip if we start with Alabasta

- Dressrosa/Alabasta (tons of parallels)
- WCI/Skypiea (sort of a stretch but has an impossible/fantastical aspect to the islands)
- Wano/CP-9 (2 primary locations, half of the villains weren't shown until the main battle, etc)

Makes me wonder if a Vegapunk/Elbaf arc will be our "Thriller Bark" and then Lodestar/Laugh Tale/God Valley/New Marineford/Mariejois/Final War will be like our Sabaody/Amazon Lily/Impel Down/Marineford/Paramount War.

Seems to "roughly" workout that way lol

H

Haoshoku

chrono would defend sanji with his last breath
am curious to see how far oda needs to go
for him to accept reality.
He’s made a habit of just going back and forth with the vocal Zoro fans regardless. It has become a routine for Chrono, its as normal as brushing yo teeth first thing in the morning. As far as accepting reality goes, he’s already done that back in 2018 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.