Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ehm he was restrained... don't be so ignorant of that... it doesn't matter how good is CoO is.. when he can't even move to dodge moves...
Who cares. He is believed to fight a commander by some. Dude shouldn't get caught in retarded situations like that and I already explained yesterday how easy it was for Sanji to move on without breaking his stupid moral code.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He’s made a habit of just going back and forth with the vocal Zoro fans regardless. It has become a routine for Chrono, its as normal as brushing yo teeth first thing in the morning. As far as accepting reality goes, he’s already done that back in 2018 lol.
really?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He’s made a habit of just going back and forth with the vocal Zoro fans regardless. It has become a routine for Chrono, its as normal as brushing yo teeth first thing in the morning. As far as accepting reality goes, he’s already done that back in 2018 lol.
There's no escape from what the samurai as monsterous as oden that kaido wants will do.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Still can't believe folks believe that Oda is not setting up Sanji for something special lol. The fact that he publicly humiliated him this arc numerous occasions tell us he'll have redeemable moments ahead. This is only the beginning. I'd be careful in trolling Sanji. Once he meets a male opponent, he's not holding back.
Everyone knows sanji will have his cool moment later,problem is they're never bigger than his Ls

Still can't believe folks believe that Oda is not setting up Sanji for something special lol. The fact that he publicly humiliated him this arc numerous occasions tell us he'll have redeemable moments ahead. This is only the beginning. I'd be careful in trolling Sanji. Once he meets a male opponent, he's not holding back.
This was my line of reasoning throughout the ENTIRE first half of WCI, it did not turn out to well, tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.