Status
Not open for further replies.
so chivalrous he lets a woman risk her life fighting a big ass spider to save himself
ikr.. chivalry is also depending on a women's strength when you can't exert yours.. rn you're basically desperate to show everything he does down with no initial thought. but straight uo BS.. and not like i can do anything about it so guluck :)

"Crying is crying no matter the way you are trying to put it. It's shameful and a disgrace. You just need to look at Kidd's friends and how they are cringing so hard from it.

Wait, what? Who said anything about Simpji's CoA? I'm genuinely confused...

He's crying like a girl. That's all there is to it. "
That's what you said.
No "context" BS anywhere. Just "crying is crying" and "he is crying like a girl. that's ALL there is to it.".
Then I made a joke showing a panel of Zoro crying.
Didn't do any analysis whatsoever. just a little joke using what you said.
My man, you are a freaking force of nature.
Throwing a little tantrum over something that I've never did, like you're some bastion of morality or some shit.
LMAO.
I'm throwing a little tantrum while doing an analysis of Simpji's crying

:rolaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ikr.. chivalry is also depending on a women's strength when you can't exert yours.. rn you're basically desperate to show everything he does down with no initial thought. but straight uo BS.. and not like i can do anything about it so guluck :)
that's not how chivalry works but i'm sure you need to rationalize it to make sanji look better mr moe

Yeah, WCI was a colossal disaster after all, that arc shattered Sanji fans. Chrono’s just been running circles around some people around here lmao and newer folk simply aren’t aware lol. He’s not really defending anything, tho when Sanji gets his moments down the line he might get serious, serious Chrono is about as good as Base Cinera :kappa:
Wow I'm really digging this backstory yall giving me :usoprice:

Felt like the whole Sanji trap could have been avoided since BM wanted Robin from the start. She could have broadcasted it herself for Robin to come to her and Oda could had Sanji do something else.

Atleast he's free now. Unless Smoothie shows up...

that's not how chivalry works but i'm sure you need to rationalize it to make sanji look better mr moe
never knew you're good with sarcastic humor too.. like RATIONALIZATION and you... STOP THE CAP :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

have you seen my take on how it should've been without breaking his moral code?
i didn't come across it ig... u may link it here I'll read it through and critique it

Sanji cares, lol. Which is why he didn't use Armament to defend himself. You should know that if you can read.
So lemme get this straight.
If Black Maria, an ancient Zoan known for their immense durability hits Sanji, who defends with below average subpar CoA, then Black Maria is the one getting hurt?
:sanmoji:

Guys is that how haki works, or am I missing something?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Queen's disappearance is suspicious. Sanji running into him while he goes to the Scabbards is on the menu. Especially since Queen now knows he was on the third floor due to the projected message.
King and Queen appear.
"Sanji vs Queen! just like Jabura!"

Sanji clashes with King.
"Sanji vs King! cool aerial flame battle!"

Queen mentions Judge.
"Sanji vs Queen again! Vinsmoke ties!"

Jack and Sanji running to the same place.
"Sanji vs Jack! they are gonna meet at the treasure room!"

Queen is missing.
"Sanji is meeting Queen halfway to the room! Sanji vs Queen again!"

Meanwhile, Oda:
"LMAO, they will know Sanji's matchup only when I see fit. Until there, keep guessing, fools!"

If Sanji were to beat Jack, is that really even a W?
Both are L producers.
Sanji vs Jack would be a way cooler fight than Sanji vs Queen tbh. Both King and Jack are good opponents for Sanji which should result in a cool battle. Queen, not so much imo. Still, King should be quite stronger than Sanji hence that fight is unlikely. Sanji vs Jack, if that happens would be a good fight imo.

King and Queen appear.
"Sanji vs Queen! just like Jabura!"

Sanji clashes with King.
"Sanji vs King! cool aerial flame battle!"

Queen mentions Judge.
"Sanji vs Queen again! Vinsmoke ties!"

Jack and Sanji running to the same place.
"Sanji vs Jack! they are gonna meet at the treasure room!"

Queen is missing.
"Sanji is meeting Queen halfway to the room! Sanji vs Queen again!"

Meanwhile, Oda:
"LMAO, they will know Sanji's matchup only when I see fit. Until there, keep guessing, fools!"
until GODA decrees indeed..

didn't jack say a half dead scabbard is still too strong for a tobiroppo, that's some serious powerscalling, also also if she can use haki she would've sensed robin and brook, and lastly the brass knuckles does not suit her yokai theme.
Never heard that before, kek.
Did you skip over WCI? Even a FS user didn't hit his target, CoO is not infallible, You have to be aware of an opponent, Black Maria was not in a fight, No need to have it up if you don't think anything's going to happen. Could she have? Sure but it's not an absolute.
There's plenty of times where a character uses a weapon that doesn't "supposedly" fit them. Katakuri had fucking Jelly beans for christ sakes, Black Maria was simply punching Sanji to goad Robin into coming or w/e, What use would knocking Sanji out do her?

Status
Not open for further replies.