Status
Not open for further replies.
A tobiroppo probably cant handle all of them at one. But im pretty sure if the numbers were less, then theyd be able to hack. I dont know where people have started saying Scarbbard > Tobiroppo.

It's literally 9 Mid-High tiers against 1 Vet.
thats literally what it is
idk why folks think this means each scabbard > toppi roppo
some are inu, neko, doji, denjiro
some arent

I'm surprised to see a lack of Sanji hate.

Although I think this chapter makes it very clear that Sanji's scream is very deliberate and Oda is setting it up to be a moment similar to Zoro and Luffy getting beat up by Bellamy and his crew (where people make fun of the Straw Hats because they don't understand them), you'd think people would get toxic about it.

Huh.

it didnt, Sanjifans are just retarded....Sanji got beat up like garbage, cryed for help looking like a fool to EVERYONE, even Kidd's crew thinks hes trash now.

And cryed like a little girl when Robin appeared.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Before the spoilers came out, Sanji fans were sure this chapter would confirm King versus Sanji. All it confirmed are King is still fighting Marco and Queen and Jack will peg Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.