Status
Not open for further replies.
King isn't Vice
All 3 are his RHs with King and Queen being the Main 2 chiefs while Queen rules Udon
Jack the errandboy, ruler of Kuri
Don't know about that there is clear hierarchy in the beast pirates King talking down to Queen in this panel it's clear they aren't equals.

Earlier in the arc we see both King and Queen scolding Jack how do they look equal to you, this is the same kind of argument you use to say Zoro isn't the vc or second in command in the strawhats crew all over again

I actually like that idea. It would certainly bring an interesting perspective down the line
It would also solve the "problem" that Jack kind of lacks enough threat to carry a versus for a main character. This may be my only me, but after all the defeats Jack has suffered and seeing his current state I fail to see him working as a fighting step for one of the Straw Hats. So focusing his versus on his relationship with Yamato and the emotional impact behind it instead of a sheer showing of strength (which I doubt he will be able to achieve at this point) may help "saving" his closure as a villain so he isn't remembered as a concatenation of failures.

Sasqki seems more stronger than wsw at this time
Why?
He facing Jinbe one of the strong Shichibukais, outside of Mihawk(and probably Weevil) who is his own league, he play in same league as Boa,Kuma,Doflamingo and probably Prime Moria, give him a hard match with just full zoan and not even Hybrid show that WsW a monster on his own. Few arcs ago people would hype the shit of Jinbe if he would face someone as Doflamingo.

Don't know about that there is clear hierarchy in the beast pirates King talking down to Queen in this panel it's clear they aren't equals.
Literally the first thing they do in the whole story is being introduced at the same time, both scolding Jack and both talking down to each other. I don't think this holds much weight.

How would defeating a heavily injured Jack make him commander level?
All Depends on the difficulty honestly......If Sanji Mid Diffs him without the suit I think we'd have to give him the benefit of a doubt. And then you have to think about how luffys fights against commanders went too.

Why you say Jack vs Yamato?
Mostly cuz they the same age, I can imagine Yamato is also gonna try and save the Scabbards. If Jack is heading there they may clash.

Plus I dont see a better 1v1 in the Beast Pirates for her than him besides a clash with her father.

Also if that shadowed figured is indeed Hiyori this could be the meeting between Momo and her but with some added tension. Yamato's role of protecting the Kozuki children gets magnified and like Horchata said it could really be an even deeper emotional plot thread between Yamato/Jack/Kaido.

Idk i have no REAL basis just a feeling and something that could be dope

Status
Not open for further replies.