Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering they're the same age, I would actually like if they were childhood friends, the only kid Yamato had around to play with, yet they became distant as Jack grew within the crew. Oda could even play with some subplot about Jack being like a son trying to impress his dad, hence his appearance and his willingness to take care of things that are important to Kaido. This would add another layer to Kaido's moment protecting Jack from the minks, too.
Love it.... Jack could still be in love with her through all that tho lmao

Very young taken in prince in love with the father figures forbidden princess cliche.
Or even Kaido hoping to marry Jack to his Daughter but she's bigger into her Oden persona and hate for Kaido to give him the time of day

Jack is definitely not top tier in either of those categories.

If Sanji managed to defeat heavily injured Jack on his own then yes it is better than anything he's done but that is because he hasn't defeated anyone of note
Um, what.

He fought two guys this strong for days on end to a stalemate and then left to go fight Sengoku and Fujitora side by side. He showed up at Zou again shortly after, got knocked to the bottom of the sea, and still showed up in Wano just fine. We are literally told that ancient Zoans are known for resiliency and if for some reason he can awaken, that's even more so. There really is no denying Jack, I have no idea what is going on with this forum

Sanji'll still probably face Queen. Him fighting Jack is something else. I have no idea where Yamato is so I don't know if they'll get involved but Sanji taking down two Calamities, while it would be pretty cool, is unlikely. If Sanji and Jack fight and it's short then...but it's unlikely that it would be a short fight. Hopefully, Jack will use his hybrid against whoever he fights. Atleast there's no break next week.

Last edited:
All Depends on the difficulty honestly......If Sanji Mid Diffs him without the suit I think we'd have to give him the benefit of a doubt. And then you have to think about how luffys fights against commanders went too.
And will depend on how injured Jack is. If that becomes the case then I will have no toruble giving him the benefit of the doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.